An Idea For my Nova. :tup:or:tdown:

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 4 comments
  • 508 views

To do or Not to do: The Retro Project

  • Neat Idea

    Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Uhmm......No.

    Votes: 3 33.3%

  • Total voters
    9
Messages
3,401
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
Darkdeeds427
I have a 1986, (well, Nov. '85) Chevrolet Nova. As I have heard and seen, a load of my buddies are starting with V8's.
Scott B. with a '74 Trans-Am
Scott M. with a 70 Chevelle 396
Matt S. with a '69 Torino with a 390. There are more, but I won't ever get to the point. With these facts in place, I want to create a stunner of a car. Something that will get loads of attention. In other words, I want to go retro.

Hugger Orange Paint/ Tuxedo Black Striping
5 Spoke Mag Wheels
Dual Exhaust Tips
1970 "SS" Badging
Lee's Turbo Radial Tires
1970 Style Gauges

Please Feel free to give an idea.
 
Sounds badass, good luck with it. 👍
 
I'd take grabber orange (never heard of 'hugger orange') and have a black hood stripe (as opposed to full body stripes) and black rear minispoiler for starters :)
 
No spoiler, I want this baby to be as close to it's musclecar heritge as possible. Hugger Orange came on most Chevrolets in 1969-'70
images
I want striping like that. Orange base, with the black stripes on the sides.
 
Back