Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAvengerZR1

(Banned)
Brazil
SP
DarkAvengerZR1
None
Look, it is a public knowledge the fact that moderators always have to step in threads here and ask people to keep on topic. Everyone knows that, and main reasons are because people use this as a chatbox. I am not pointing fingers to anyone, because i do it myself, but i think, i've got an idea. Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but i believe this place will get more the attention of people who really should read.

I believe, this happens because this is a GT5 sub-forum, where we should talk about GT5 only. Even it being a team thread. So, my idea can be done 2 ways. Move the team threads to The Rumble Strip (where all the off-topic goes), or each team kind of create a thread there, in order to chat, leaving this thread/sub-forum only for information about meets and regulations and those stuff.

Ah Dark, but people is used to look for this threads here. Well, just put a link to the "off-topic" thread in the original post.

I believe this would solve many problems. Or am i saying something totally non-sense here?

General chat threads are not welcome anywhere. Even threads in the Rumble Strip have to have a topic, (and general chat isn't a topic.)

If you wish to have a general chat with your team, get your own website.

DarkAvengerZR1
Look, it is a public knowledge the fact that moderators always have to step in threads here and ask people to keep on topic. Everyone knows that, and main reasons are because people use this as a chatbox. I am not pointing fingers to anyone, because i do it myself, but i think, i've got an idea. Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but i believe this place will get more the attention of people who really should read.

I believe, this happens because this is a GT5 sub-forum, where we should talk about GT5 only. Even it being a team thread. So, my idea can be done 2 ways. Move the team threads to The Rumble Strip (where all the off-topic goes), or each team kind of create a thread there, in order to chat, leaving this thread/sub-forum only for information about meets and regulations and those stuff.

Ah Dark, but people is used to look for this threads here. Well, just put a link to the "off-topic" thread in the original post.

I believe this would solve many problems. Or am i saying something totally non-sense here?
Still not allowed

daan
General chat threads are not welcome anywhere. Even threads in the Rumble Strip have to have a topic, (and general chat isn't a topic.)

If you wish to have a general chat with your team, get your own website.

Yep. I believe the only way to do off topic things is to make a social group. Besides that no. I just wish Jordan would make the mobile app have a few extra features like that for easy access to some of the features the full site has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back