An Infiniti FX45 just popped up in my UCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duck
  • 10 comments
  • 527 views
Messages
2,624
Italy
Sardinia, Italy
Messages
papero1974
Who wants it?

I'm mainly after 125 BLACK SPL kart

If I don't get replies about karts, I'll accept as well any car listed in my wishlist: check OP of this thread.

No need to be 0/0, just prefer unswitched cars.
 
Last edited:
will check garage bud see what got !!!!
 
Is the infinity rare or something?
 
It's ranked 6th in my top 100 UCD rarity car list. Never appeared in OCD and not a prize car. I already had one and think this can be useful to someone 👍

EDIT: Also, I often see people asking for it in marketplace....
 
A mate just offered me the OP cars, except for the black kart. I linked my current wishlist so you can check if you have one of these cars.
 
I have a Black Kart 0/0/0 and I can trade today, is the car the Purple one or the SUV one?
 
The SUV one http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=353

I'm not at home to accept FRs and can send it not before monday morning (some hours after your sunday reset).
I bought it in my main account, papero1974

OK, I have one already, but I modified it, so I will take it. I'll send after my little sister is done watching her shows @ 4
 
I'll accept it coming back to home from work, in 4 hours (yes.... after midnight).

Trade dealed, thread completed :D
 
I'll accept it coming back to home from work, in 4 hours (yes.... after midnight).

Trade dealed, thread completed :D

OK, how many KM's does it have (if you remember)?
 
Last one was 103km. If the older is fresher, you can have it.
 
Back