An Introduction - Over 2 years late.

United States
Florida
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
Well, it's 2 years late, but I never really did a proper introduction. Despite the fact it's kinda pointless considering basically a lot of people on this site know me; I figured I would do it anyway. Hello GTPlanet, my name is RandomCarGuy17, but you guys can just refer to me as RCG17, RCG, Random, or something else. Anyway, I'm going to answer these questions.
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
I found it back in 2009 randomly when I was looking up information for GT5. Since then, I would often come back to the news page of the site to look up info about GT. Then, I started reading through the forums and I eventually decided to get an account in 2012.
  • Where are you from?
I was born in Hampton, VA originally, but I have moved twice. I first moved to South Windsor, CT and then to Niceville, FL last year.
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I started when I was 4 years old when my father bought me an original Playstation along with the original GT. I then was immediately hooked and got excited when I got the 2nd GT title as a christmas present. I became completely in love with the series and still in love with it today.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
No, I don't. I just prefer playing with a controller. Though, part of me does want to try a wheel eventually.
  • What other games do you enjoy?
I love playing a lot of games, though mostly the racing games. Besides Gran Turismo, I enjoy it's X-Box counterpart; the Forza Motorsport series. I also play NFS, PGRs 3 & 4, Test Drive, Enthusia, and a few others. As for the games I enjoy playing that aren't car games; there's quite a lot of those. I love playing Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil. I also have fun with platforms such as the Mario games and the original Spyro trilogy. I also enjoy 2 main fighting games; Super Smash Bros and the Dragon Ball Z Budokai games.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Since joining back in 2012, I just been looking forward to discussing things with the other users about Gran Turismo and where the series is headed. Now though, I look forward to a lot of things such as sharing my thoughts about GT, sharing my pictures in the photomode forums, talking about cars in the "cars in general" section.

Back