G Gamerwillz Messages 270 United Kingdom Messages Gamerwillz Jun 22, 2011 #1 When I get leveled up to 28, but really I'm still 27. Is anyone experiencing this?
disguisedpotato Messages 49 Jun 22, 2011 #2 I think what you're seeing is that you're driver is leveling up to 28, and your B-spec level is still 27. Just check whether this is the case.
I think what you're seeing is that you're driver is leveling up to 28, and your B-spec level is still 27. Just check whether this is the case.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Jun 22, 2011 #3 As disguisedpotato says, it sounds as if you're confusing the level of one (or more) of your B-Spec drivers with your own B-Spec level.
As disguisedpotato says, it sounds as if you're confusing the level of one (or more) of your B-Spec drivers with your own B-Spec level.