An ode to tabbing left or right in the customization menu

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
GTP_Omologato
Jordan8262
Imagine this: you just bought your first AMC Pacer and you wish to equip it with only the finest Volk TE37s. You race (bad pun) to the customization screen, open up the wheels tab, and click on the first tier of wheels. You know that the Volks are near the end of that list, so instinctively, you hit the right bumper to tab to the end quickly.

But wait, what's this? Nothing happens? Ah Bartleby, Ah humanity! Realizing that your beloved tab function is gone, you slowly make your way through the veritable cornucopia of snazzy wheels eventually reaching your desired Volks. Your Pacer looks boss, but you've irrevocably aged by at least a few seconds.

And, as Kansas tells us, all your money won't another minute buy. Dust in the wind. Just like our ability to tab, all we are is dust in the wind.

(Take with a grain of salt. My eyes hurt from racing all morning, and I needed a break. :))

And the car list doesn't go around the world now, you can go through forward and backward, but not from z to a.

Oh goodness, I cannot imagine how loathsome it must be for painters. And as my garage grows, so too does my frustration over not being able to go from Volvo to AMC with a single click.

Hopefully they'll correct this in a patch, and, while they're at it, reintroduce the basket feature for buying upgrades. This would be a very welcomed change.

Back