• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 6 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
I'm now playing Enthusia again. The reason why is because I was playing Enthusia again was to try to build up my website ( http://www.freewebs.com/johnm2001 ) with an updated calendar. I'm using PageBreeze (a freeware website builder) to build and edit the finer details of my website. I created this new thread because the old thread where I talked about my Enthusia experience is now gone. So I'll start this new one to talk about changes made.

Since the Last Post...
It was Week 3 of November in Enthusia for me. I think I was in my fifth or sixth year. I made a tough decision- change from my Mercedes SLR McLaren to the Ford GT. This ended up in me losing about 5 positions in ranking. I skipped the Victoria Garden race to prepare for the Pacific Gateway race on Thanksgiving. Despite the fact I won the race by about 12 seconds... I ended up losing 2 positions. I ended up winning all December races without even making the King of the Year Grand Prix.

So now it's January. I won the RS races on Weeks 1 and 2. I'm not sure if I want to run the Wintertraum race in Week 3 or skip ahead to the Pacific Gateway race. I have one of two choices- try to win the Wintertraum event and choose a Rally Car to start February, or skip the Wintertraum race and do Pacific Gateway. Either way, I'm going to need to use one of my Rally Cars for February. My motto for this year of Enthusia... in it to win it!

I'll try to make this my write-up deal regarding running a full year of RS races. So thanks for reading.

thats pretty hard core.I think the furthest i've gotten is ranking 20 or something!I must fix the DFP pedals (not giving full throttle) and try to clock this game.

I've barely done any of the RS races (i did a few leading up to the KOTY race and haven't done any since). You show a great deal of dedication going through all of the RS races. Good luck to you sir.

Recently, I'm about to take part in the RWD races. Going to use as much experience as I can to try to maybe win better cars. I'd love to try to win one of the prototype or Toyota GT-One in Enthusia for October's Race Car series. Best race car I have in Enthusia Life at present is... well you could say the M1 Procar because it's powerful. But the M1 Procar can be tough to drive. It is characteristic of most older cars since you don't have too many advances in driving the car better. When I say "in it to win it," this is all about trying to make the Top 6. All the car changing is going to hurt my campaign, but I'm sure I can make some magic happen with the cars in my possession.

I forgot what rank I'm at now since I'm in school as of this post. Forgot what month as well. Just have to stay in the fight to be part of the best six in Enthusia.

Okay... quick update. I'm racing in April on Week 2. Current rank of 40th.

Nice rechallenge for you John. I'm only needing 16 more RS challenge's myself to be done. But i'm only doing them when they meet up with the car i'm "upgrading".

Back