An unfair policy on Bans in FM4?

• Thread starter Raggist
  • 51 comments
As long as it's not reported, you can make pretty much anything, anyways.

Thing is, what's more likely to get noticed and reported? A pin-up vynil that spans across the whole flank of the car, or your average weed leaf bumper sticker?

[smartass]By the way, the brand of beer that's been sponsoring Opel's DTM cars is called Hasseröder :D[/smartass]

Wait, so it's being reported instead of Turn 10 just browsing the auction house and taking stuff down at their leisure? That makes a little more sense.

Why do you have to `buy stuff cheap` & `created things`?

What`s wrong with just driving the cars, winning races & getting stuff by EARNING them anymore? :(

Or am I so out of touch with the modern gamers mentality that I should sell the xbox & not even bother?

What`s wrong with just driving the cars, winning races & getting stuff by EARNING them anymore? :(

Or am I so out of touch with the modern gamers mentality that I should sell the xbox & not even bother?

I think you just don't get it. It's a part of the game. It's also a very popular feature. Not everyone is capable of designing some of the incredible liveries that other people are able to create. Not everyone is able to tune as well as other people either. That's the main point of being able to buy and sell items.

& THAT is the reason why the world is the ****ed up mess it is right now!

everyone out for anything & everything they can get, by any means necessary! :mad:

You are blowing the simple feature of being able to buy and sell items way out of proportion. Just let it go. It's not whats wrong with the world. You've got to be kidding.

Wait, so it's being reported instead of Turn 10 just browsing the auction house and taking stuff down at their leisure? That makes a little more sense.
Uhm, yes, a lot of that stuff happens because people report things they don't lake. At least as far as I know.

You don't have to. It's an option. An option a lot of people like to use.

Oh, you still do that. In fact, you have to, because you still need to earn the Credits to buy that stuff, even if it comes cheaper than it does at the in-game retailer.

Seems like you're out of touch with one of the most basic concepts of the economy: Achieve a specific goal with as little effort as (legally) possible.

Do you hate ebay, too, because you can buy stuff cheaper there than it could be bought right off the retailer? :odd:

& THAT is the reason why the world is the ****ed up mess it is right now!

everyone out for anything & everything they can get, by any means necessary!
Well, that's called capitalism and it has been working pretty well for the last century. Well, it does better than communism, at least :lol:

lol, ever heard of TROLLOLOLOL??? ;)

It`s all fun dudes.
so-not-funny.jpg

offline gaming for me from now on I suppose, get banned/kicked from every online game I go on. :(
You're not actually suprised by that fact, are you?

There's a fine line between humor (and even good trolling) and being downright stupid, infantile, agressive and insulting.

I've just spent the better part of ten minutes cleaning up absolutely nothing and I'm still doing so. The next person to step out of bounds like that will also be taking a vacation.

That applies to everyone in this thread. Next time report the offense and leave it be.

Simple.

It's a pin-up girl with a transparent swimsuit. She's practically nude. If the swimsuit wasn't at all transparent then there probably wouldn't have been a problem.

That to me is only half of the issue. Sure, pinups have been around for decades as the OP pointed out. But the pinups I am used to seeing are far more tame than the FM4 art posted. There is a little leg here and their and some firty posing but is like the barbie doll of pinups. Very unnatural chest and hips regions that far exceed what pinups usually portray.
Some subtlety would go extremely far in getting this unbanned and I completely agree with you there.

I haven't seen these narcotics/ alcohol based themes or stickers. Me, I don't care. To each his or her own. And I am a pretty liberal guy but I don't really care to see bare chested anime on cars. I don't have kids and don't have a problem with bare chested women but on a car in a game for the world to see, is a bit too far. And that I did report.

Common sense isn't so common.

I was banned from GTPlanet by the GTPlanet Moderator Scaff he goes out of his way with other moderators to ban you , I have not been able to get on the GTPlanet Forum since .

His ego is huge and his approach to moderating is very poor especially since it was an open Forum on politics I was banned on .

Very very poor on his part .

Thought police moderators are very unwelcome .

I was banned from GTPlanet by the GTPlanet Moderator Scaff he goes out of his way with other moderators to ban you , I have not been able to get on the GTPlanet Forum since .

His ego is huge and his approach to moderating is very poor especially since it was an open Forum on politics I was banned on .

You do realize that this thread is over a year old, and doesn't really relate to your issue, or?

Actually you were banned from GT Planet by the agreement of every member of staff and the site owner for your deeply offensive comments, outright lying and genocidal username (oh and you know bugger all about guitar amps it would seem as well).

Guess whats happening here as well.

Bye

Back