an unlikely story..,

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
i will share to you one of my stories in GT4.., a very unlikely story..,

i was wandering around the Used Car Lots, looking for a car that i could use for touge racing, because i wanted to take a break from hi-speed races with my Evo VIII.., then suddenly, a red Suzuki Cappuccino EA11R, just what i was looking for.., so there i went, bought the Cappuccino and fully tuned it.., the 120+hp at max was a bit disappointing and i wish my Cappuccino had more power.., but anyways, after tuning it, i decided to look for a race, a race where in the odds are (almost) impossible for winning.., i looked first in the Special Conditions Events.., the Costa di Amalfi Normal Difficulty caught my eye, so i entered the race on Normal (not Reverse).., i was faced with a Lancer Evo VIII, said "good luck" to myself, then raced.., first came the uphill section, i started to think "this car won't catch up!!:nervous:" but then, after the esses at the peak comes the steep downhill.., my Cappuccino caught up with the Evo VIII!! i was right at its tail, i could imagine what the "driver" in the Evo would say, "WHAT THE??!! the Cappuccino caught up?! my Evo can't beat a mere Cappuccino??!!" (hmm, sounds familiar:idea: :lol:) then, up comes next the heavy-braking downhill hairpin.., i took the chance, i used the late-braking technique to overtake him and so i did!! this was all in the first lap!! i maintained my position, but after the final hairpin of the course comes the long straight.., (you're keeping up with me, are you??) i tried to block him but he passed me (what could 120hp do against 275hp on a straight??).., then comes the first hairpin.., i overtook him again but this time, i managed to pull away!! after the first hairpin, a short straight then another hairpin.., i pulled away again!! he catches up every straight, but i pull away more every hairpin! i manage to gain some distance from him, all thanks to the superb cornering of MY Cappuccino.., since then, i pulled away from him completely, he was nowhere to be seen in rear view.., it was funny man, and at the same time, adrenalin-pumping for me.., i walked away with 156 A-Spec points, this may be not much for most of you, but in a race like that, i felt satisfaction.., since then, i now know that my Cappuccino CAN kick a** 🤬 :lol:

Now I feel like trying that. Your Cappuccino sounds like my Stratos hehehe, mines fully upgraded with around 300~hp, but can own cars which have like 600hp :)

Nice story, sounds like one hell of a race :D Nice job on the 156 A-Spec points too. The Evo driver sounds like Seiji from Initial D when he raced Takumi :P

This reminds me of Kaido Racer 2 (PAL vers. of Kaido Battle 3), when I used a Daihatsu Midget to beat a R32 GT-R, he pulled away on straight, but I didnt even need to brake on corners, so I won! :D

Nice story, sounds like one hell of a race :D Nice job on the 156 A-Spec points too. The Evo driver sounds like Seiji from Initial D when he raced Takumi :P

you think so? i was thinking of another scene, in where Keisuke raced Takumi for the first time.., from what i remember, that is what he said, only that his FD can't beat a mere 86.., ok, enough about Initial D, back to GT4..,

Now I feel like trying that. Your Cappuccino sounds like my Stratos hehehe, mines fully upgraded with around 300~hp, but can own cars which have like 600hp :)

you should try it, it's a lot of fun, haha :lol:

you think so? i was thinking of another scene, in where Keisuke raced Takumi for the first time.., from what i remember, that is what he said, only that his FD can't beat a mere 86.., ok, enough about Initial D, back to GT4..,

Yeah that scene has it too, actually thinking about it, a lot of the early opponents started saying "my [insert car] cant beat a 86?!" during races. :lol:

Yeah that scene has it too, actually thinking about it, a lot of the early opponents started saying "my [insert car] cant beat a 86?!" during races. :lol:

that is very true, they start to panic when they say that :lol:.., okay, that's about enough of ID.., (serious look) :grumpy:

just wondering, which of you guys has used a Cappuccino and won a tough race??? tell all about it here..,

didnt takumi race against a cappuccino in the rain?
I have raced using a cap. man, it raced like it was on rails.

Great story! 👍 you do tend to get those life or death GT4 moments where you start to fell like your really there and the adrenaline starts flowing!

I chipped my square button braking in GT3 once I was so tense! :lol:

Robin

didnt takumi race against a cappuccino in the rain?
yes, but how is this related??
I have raced using a cap. man, it raced like it was on rails.

say what??

Great story! 👍 you do tend to get those life or death GT4 moments where you start to fell like your really there and the adrenaline starts flowing!

I chipped my square button braking in GT3 once I was so tense! :lol:

Robin

thanks.., :sly: sometimes i just want to be in a situation wherein i am at a disadvantage, but i would end up the victor.., :D

R3, that explains a bit, try racing a C1 Corvette on S3 tyres and beating JGTC cars :sly: Now that's good racing! (You won't be able to beat the modern JGTC cars, but ones like Tom's Supra and the NSXs are easy enough at the right track with the right driver and my tune)

Back