Analog Options???? HELP!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 2' started by jsscart, Mar 30, 2003.

1. jsscart

jsscart

How the hell do you get the analog options screen to have the settings other than N/A??:confused:
    Just bought the MC2 wheel and I can't get GT2 to allow me to adjust the deadzone for the analog. I've tried everything I can think of and I lost my manual. Nobody has the manual on-line
    not even Sony. Any help would be great.

TIA

Jsscart
    :irked:

2. LoneWolfe

LoneWolfe

hmm, i can set it up for the pad no problems, not sure about a steering wheel, i imagine it would be roughly the same.
    This is off of memory from awhile ago, so dont quote me on it:

Go over to your P1 analog settings

press X then move down the list

for steering just go over the option and turn your wheel (you may need to press X to select it)

like i said, please don't quote me, but i hope that helps/

3. jsscart

jsscart

It won't let me pust X.
    When I push X it farts.
    After seraching the web I found that I have the first release version
    I called sony and have the info for exchanging the disc. I hope this will fix it.
    If not I'll at least get rid of the bugs (car wash 5,000cr and the garage gets wiped).
    Do you know if the version I have was broken or was the Sony guy right?
    He said those screens are absolutly useless, they are not supposed to work.

4. Pupik

Pupik Staff Emeritus

I have an analog wheel I use very rarely, and I found centering the darn thing took a while. It's not impossible, you just have to have patience.

I think there's a few here who use "wheels", so do a little search thoughout the first couple of posts on this site (the Need A Helmet topic may help).

It appears you have version 1.0, just as you said. It's not impossible to set up your wheel because of it, though.

5. LoneWolfe

LoneWolfe

in cases like this it is prob just easier to go to radio shack and buy the greatest hits version for $20, thats where i got mine.