Andatura

  • Thread starter Thread starter mib666007
  • 10 comments
  • 823 views
Messages
1
I found this a couple dayz ago, its like an online racing simulation. Not really great graphics/etc. but it's pretty good strategy and huge selection of possibilities.. about 90 active players right now and competitive. :dopey:
- http://www.thecarsim.com
it is free to play,there is things you can pay for like extra cash or whatever but you can play and have the same access as anyone if you don't . 💡
 
Yes its real. You have to resisgeter first! Its actually pretty cool. My car is in the shop right now being tuned up. I have a blue riced out accord. Notice I didnt rice it out.
 
Gah. I accedentaly bought two Chevrolet Aveos.:grumpy:
 
That's pretty cool.

I like it. 👍
 
Dang is the site down or what? its not working for me anymore? the sites not even loading?
 
Its seems to me its always down.

I can't login since yesterday 👎 :guilty:
 
It's working for me.

BTW, name is

McLaren.
 
Back