[Android] Grindline – GT7 Legend Cars push alerts, grind planner & tuning keeper

  • Thread starter Thread starter serzhuk22
  • 5 comments
  • 233 views
Messages
5
Ukraine
Ukraine
Hi everyone!

I’m a developer. In my spare time, I enjoy playing GT7. I was watching a YouTuber who recommended the Mazda 787B for credit farming. When I found out that this car isn't sold in Brand Central but is part of the "Legendary Cars" lineup, I went to check it out. It turned out that legendary cars aren't all available at once; they appear on a rotating basis. So, the question arose: how do I find out when the car I want will become available? I couldn't find a way to check without turning on the console or to get notified the moment it appears. So, I decided to develop an app for myself to solve this problem. I later realized that I wasn't the only one facing this issue, so I decided to create a full-fledged assistant for the Play Store so that other players could download and use it without hesitation.

Among the features the app currently offers:

Push notifications for car dealerships: you add cars to your wishlist and receive alerts when they appear in "Legend Cars" or "Used Cars," complete with price history and inventory rotation tracking (the app is new and the database is still being populated, but I hope that eventually, it will be possible to make highly accurate predictions).

"Grind" calculator: select your target car and the track used for earning credits (Sardegna, Le Mans, Spa, Tokyo), and the app calculates the exact number of races (including the Clean Race Bonus) and the time required to reach your target amount.

Tuning sheets: conveniently save suspension and transmission settings, as well as PP (Performance Points) ratings, linked to specific tracks.

Daily Races and Weekly Challenges overview: a quick look at tire wear and fuel consumption multipliers, as well as the target times required to earn medals in Time Trials.

The app is completely free, contains no ads, requires no account creation, and collects no personal data. The only network connection involves transmitting an anonymous token for push notifications (if you use the wishlist feature, which can be disabled at any time).

Link on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serzhuk22.grindline

In development (version 2.0):

I am actively developing the app and recognize the need to sync the in-game wallet with race events so that the user has to take minimal action to track progress. Essentially, when you run an event, the app detects the track and the expected earnings. Once the race ends, a pop-up appears showing the credit amount—which you can quickly confirm or edit—along with a handy "Clean Race Bonus" slider. Upon reaching the goal (if a target is set), a congratulatory pop-up appears confirming success, allowing you to head to the "Legends" section and buy your car.

So, I decided to develop a comprehensive telemetry system to help us with this. For the upcoming update, I’ve already configured the app to detect 100 out of nearly 270 events, and I’ll be expanding the analyzer’s database in future updates. However, the main farming routes will run like clockwork.

I also developed a voice assistant (an engineer) for the dashboard that provides basic information and race-related advice (tire temperatures, race position, wheel lock-ups, etc.). I plan to improve it over time, but that is a separate topic that will require a significant amount of time.

Just a heads-up: the project is under active development—it's free and ad-free—so please go easy on me.

If you decide to give the app a try, I’d really appreciate any feedback, bug reports, or ideas for new features!

Have a great day and enjoy your rides!
 

Attachments

  • main.webp
    main.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 1
  • wishlist.webp
    wishlist.webp
    150.2 KB · Views: 1
  • garage.webp
    garage.webp
    115.7 KB · Views: 1
  • grind-1.webp
    grind-1.webp
    127.7 KB · Views: 1
  • grind-2.webp
    grind-2.webp
    113 KB · Views: 1
  • grind-3.webp
    grind-3.webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 1
I downloaded your app and everything looks nice and it seems to work well for me
 
kjb
I downloaded your app and everything looks nice and it seems to work well for me
Thanks a lot)

If you have any questions or comments, let me know)
 
it's a good app bro, I support you, downloaded it when you first posted on reddit ✌🏻
 
Back