Andy's Video Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy89
  • 14 comments
  • 1,767 views
Messages
535
Italy
Roma
Messages
andreadg89
Here I'll post my videos from GT5. Let's begin with a Time Trial in Monaco with the F10!

Montecarlo - Ferrari F10 - (Racing Soft Tires) 1'12.239


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Ferrari Enzo '02 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 7'00.761


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10 (Sport Hard Tires, Stock) - 7'55.002


Montecarlo - Ferrari F2007 - (Racing Soft Tires) 1'12.340


Nurburgring Nordschleife - RUF CTR Yellowbird '87 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 7'24.511


Online Race Deep Forest 5 Laps - I left the victory to my friend, The_Legend_ITA89 after gaining over 20 seconds on him, to give him his first online victory LOL


Online Race Nurburgring Nordschleife 1 Lap - Amazing Race with my friend Pierrinho31, he pushed me all the time, but in the end I won 👍


Nascar Jumps In Tuscan - Epic Fly


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Pagani Zonda R '09 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock, Max Downforce) - 6'29.310


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Nissan GT-R '07 (Sport Hard Tires, Stock) - 7'22.372


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Ferrari Enzo '02 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 6'56.428


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10 (Sport Hard Tires, Stock) - 7'54.154


Nurburgring Nordschleife - McLaren F1 '94 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 6'43.643


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Shelby Cobra 427 '66 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 7'30.810


Nurburgring GP/F - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 (Stock, Max Downforce, Racing Soft Tires) - 1'52.143


Nurburgring GP/F - Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 (Stock, Max Downforce, Racing Soft Tires) - 1'52.724


Nurburgring GP/F - Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06 (Stock, Max Downforce, Racing Soft Tires) - 1'52.754


Nurburgring Nordschleife - Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (Racing Soft Tires, Stock) - 5'24.832
 
Last edited:
Thanks mate =)

Just uploaded a Lap at Nordschleife on a Ferrari Enzo, I'll post it immediatly.
 
Just added the video of a fast lap in a F2007 at Montecarlo. Enjoy:sly:
 
Nice f1 vids. How do your laps compare with what you can do around there with an FGT?
 
I'll give a try today, at the moment I can't say how my FGT times compares with my F1 times, because I don't like so much the FGT and don't use it a lot.
Anyway, just added a new Nurburgring lap in a stock CTR Yellowbird on sport soft tires:tup:
 
Just added three videos :

Online Race Deep Forest 5 Laps - I left the victory to my friend, The_Legend_ITA89 after gaining over 20 seconds on him, to give him his first online victory LOL


Online Race Nurburgring Nordschleife 1 Lap - Amazing Race with my friend Pierrinho31, he pushed me all the time, but in the end I won 👍


Nascar Jumps In Tuscan - Epic Fly
 
Just added this one.

 
Nurburgring Nordschleife - Ferrari Enzo '02 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 6'56.428
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi (Sport Hard Tires, Stock) - 7'54.154


Nurburgring Nordschleife - McLaren F1 '94 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 6'43.643
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife - Shelby Cobra 427 '66 (Sport Soft Tires, Stock) - 7'30.810
 
Wow, extensive video gallery of yours. I think I need to grab a pop corn for these. Good gallery. Keep it up!
 
Thanks Enigma, I'm happy you liked my videos!

Just added these three. Enjoy!


Nurburgring GP/F - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 (Stock, Max Downforce, Racing Soft Tires) - 1'52.143


Nurburgring GP/F - Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 (Stock, Max Downforce, Racing Soft Tires) - 1'52.724


Nurburgring GP/F - Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06 (Stock, Max Downforce, Racing Soft Tires) - 1'52.754
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife - Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (Racing Soft Tires, Stock) - 5'24.832
 
Back