• Thread starter Eva
  • 12 comments

Eva

Founder of VRR
Premium
United States
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
BlackRose_Atomic
Everyone's been in the track making scene, but most have either just make replicas to tracks without actually being true to what makes them unique or make silly tracks that really become repetitive in 5 minutes. Here, you'll find a list of all of the tracks I've made meant for serious racing. You'll see the track name, location inspired, and recommended series for the venue. Most of my venues are original road courses. I do not intend on sharing silly tracks or tracks I am not confident in being representative of what I can offer. The tracks that make it to this list are ones that will be around for quite a while.
Road Courses
Automotodrom Sarajevo
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3.87 miles/6.23 kilometers
Recommended series types are open wheel, Super GT, World Endurance Championship, and touring cars. Tested with the X2014 Standard at 450 horsepower and the Lexus SC430 GT500.

Kyoto International Circuit(Requested by @KuniKino****a)
Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
5.09 miles/8.19 kilometers
Recommended series types are Super GT and touring cars.
Tested with the Honda NSX GT500

Porter International Raceway
Chillicothe, Ohio, United States
6.17 miles/9.92 kilometers
Recommended series types are Super GT, World Endurance Championship, and touring cars
Tested with the Nissan GT-R GT500, Nissan Zytek Z11SN, and Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3

Autodromo de Espinoza
Balcarce, Buenos Aires, Argentina
3.18 miles/6.11 kilometers
Recommended series types are open wheel, Super GT, World Endurance Championship, and touring cars.
Tested with the Lotus 97T, Nissan Zytek Z11SN, Honda HSV-010 GT, and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3.

Sioux International Raceway
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
2.29 miles/3.68 kilometers
Recommended series types are open wheel, stock cars, Super GT, World Endurance Championship, and touring cars.
Tested with the Honda NSX GT500, Nissan Zytek Z11SN, 2013 Toyota Camry NASCAR car, Toyota TS030, and Audi R8 LMS ultra.

Cherokee International Raceway (requested by @Clayton Hardy)
Cherokee, North Carolina, United States
2.55 miles/4.10 kilometers
Recommended series types are open wheel, Super GT, World Endurance Championship, and touring cars.
Tested with the Lexus SC430 GT500, Audi R18 TDI, Lotus 97T, and Corvette C6 ZR1.
Ovals
Norwood Raceway
Norwood, Ohio, United States
1.75 miles/2.82 kilometers
Recommended series types are open wheel and stock cars.
Tested with the X2014 Standard and 2013 Toyota Camry NASCAR car.

Porter International Raceway
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
1.15 miles/1.85 kilometers
Recommended series types are open wheel and stock cars.
Tested with the X2014 Standard and 2013 Toyota Camry NASCAR car.

Yet to be completed: In order of expected completion order
Circuit Lausanne
Autodromo Enzo i Dino Ferrari (terrain version)
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (terrain version)

Last edited:
All I know is it's where Senna died.
Okay, that's a start. It's also considered to be one of the fastest tracks F1 has ever raced on since 1980. I'm making it with the current layout but with the Tamburello chicane replaced by the original sweeping left hander.

Updated OP with newest road course, my ovals to date and updated list of coming tracks in order of completion expectancy.

I tried out a few of your tracks, and they were all quite similar in quality. Sioux was a good layout, very simple, and the blind crests after a lap or two were perfectly fine. Sarajevo is a really cool track too, which surprised me because when I looked at the layout, the first section made me think it would be repetitive, and it is. But it flowed too well for it to matter. And how the heck did you get so much elevation without the game suddenly deciding to throw in a mentally decapitated cliff, or a nonsensical hill into the mix?

However, the third track I drove was a bit, meh. Espinoza has a great first section, but after that I feel like it's a bit off. And I personally don't think the banking suits this track very well.

I haven't updated it. I removed my oval tracks.

Back