ANNIHILATOR90's Course Maker Tracks

Hey,

Added just now. :)
Let me know once you've downloaded a track, so I can put another track up, as it's only possible to share one track at a time.

Thanks a lot, I have a lot of fun with the TVR Cerbera Speed 6 on your Stone Hill Raceway. If you don't mind, I'll take another one, anyone, I want them all! :)

Thank's again 👍

Ciao!

Mart

looking forward to trying some different tracks. Will be sending a FR soon. Thank you.

I was thinking about sharing tracks. Is it possible to take a picture of the 'base' track you start with, and then list all changes so we may recreate our self ? Just a thought.

Unfortunately every (base) track is a new random generated layout. At best you might be able to get something that looks slightly similar as my base track but it'd be impossible to recreate the exact same track. :(

Hello,

A little bit more than a week racing on your tracks. They are all great, I like them all. Route Des Champs Ouvert is my prefered one, it got the "real road-racing" feeling.

Great job ANNIHILATOR90, thank you for sharing your tracks, it's a blast racing on them! 👍

Ciao!

Mart

Hello,

A little bit more than a week racing on your tracks. They are all great, I like them all. Route Des Champs Ouvert is my prefered one, it got the "real road-racing" feeling.

Great job ANNIHILATOR90, thank you for sharing your tracks, it's a blast racing on them! 👍

Ciao!

Mart
Hey thanks for the feedback.
It's awesome to hear, thanks Martin. 👍

I would love to get all your tracks - superb presentation of this thread by the way - I wish I had your skills.

I have sent an FR Sick_Cylinder

Update:

Annihilator90 was incredibly quick with responding to my FR - updated on 5th March and I am already the proud custodian of the full set of tracks. I look forward to trying them in a classic Alfa as featured in one of his pictures.

Last edited:
I would love to get all your tracks - superb presentation of this thread by the way - I wish I had your skills.

I have sent an FR Sick_Cylinder
Thanks for the compliment. :)

Added you just now as you may have noticed. Send me a PSN message, PM on here, GT5 mail or whatever each time you've downloaded a track, so I know when to share a new track. :)

Could I try them? Your tracks look like fun, much better than the one I made. I made a snow track a long time ago but I haven't messed with the feature much.
I want to download all of them

Could I try them? Your tracks look like fun, much better than the one I made. I made a snow track a long time ago but I haven't messed with the feature much.
I want to download all of them
Sure yeah. Add ANNIHILATOR90 and I'll add you tomorrow probably. Notify me (send me PSN message, etc.) once you've downloaded a track, so I know when I can change the track for you. :)

Hey, i was wondering if you could create a touge style race track on Toscana.
I'm not really into touge - actually, not into it at all, never even tried it - so I wouldn't be good at making a great track for it. I also don't make tracks on request, sorry. :)

I think there might be others here that could help you maybe, or they may already have something you like. Could also try making something yourself.
A quick search for touge: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=7813399

Back