Anniversary Car Seasonal, need help getting times down - got car to enter

United Kingdom
London
David Holliss
I have been using the Corvette, and can't get within a second of the gold time, have upped the power slightly and reduced the weight to keep it at the 550PP limit but am struggling, any tips please.

Thanks.

PS. I have the Adrenaline pack and Precision packs of cars.

Last edited:
This is very achievable with the Megane Trophy which is a lot more stable than the Corvette.

Also you can gain approx 2 seconds by just ignoring the braking zone for the first corner and just sliding in to the second corner on the brakes.

Try the Audi R18 TDI Anniversary edition detune the power and add some weight and it should be good enough to get you gold. I got a 1.19.548 on it hope it helps 👍

I tried it with the Corvette too and couldn't get near the time. Switched straight to the S1 Quattro and blitzed it by over 2 seconds - result!!

Thanks for the replies, the three cars you've all mentioned aren't in the 10 x Anniversary cars I have typically.
Think I may try the SLS AMG detuned down to 550PP.
Thanks,

These ones:

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 ’13
Audi R8 LMS
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance
SRT Viper GTS
Cizeta V16T
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Ford Focus ST
Shelby Shelby Cobra Daytona
Toyota TOYOTA 86 GT

Hmm, out of them the Corvette does seem the obvious choice but it doesn't have the oomph to do it! I've tried it with the Merc, Audi and GTR detuned and they are no where near the mark. Best keep trying with the Corvette or maybe the Viper

I got the gold [1:21.x] at 'Apricot hill' using the 'Toyota 86 GT' fully tuned.

I'd imagine that the 'Shelby Cobra Daytona' would take an easy gold too, if you can keep it on the track. Have not tried it yet but I may do soon.

I did try with the detuned 'SLS AMG GT3' too, but could only managed a 1:24.x.

I was able to get about 1/2 second under the target time with the corvette after 10-15 laps of practice. I did cheat though and turned on SRF.

Only major modification I did was to set the max top speed to 178 from its default of over 200.

That's not cheating, if the game allows you to do it and it has helped you then don't worry about it! Keep pracitsing and that one magic lap will soon appear!

I Have the same problem i have the Precision pack and Torque pack also i tried with corvette i cant even get close i have these 10 cars:

Gran Turismo 6 Precision Pack DLC Includes:
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 '13
  • Audi R8 LMSChevrolet
  • Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance
  • SRT Viper GTS
Gran Turismo 6 Torque Pack DLC Includes:
  • Ford GT40 Mark I 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Pagani Huayra 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Renault Megane Trophy V6 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition
  • Lancia STRATOS 15th Anniversary Edition

Finally did it with a maxed out GT86, bought every upgrade going, set top speed in the gearing to 162mph then made the top gear slightly longer and job done. Wasn't easy though. Thanks for all the tips/input gents.
Worth the 1.3M CR thanks to the 200% log in bonus.

use the Honda hsv-10 with no aids except abs and turn lsd to 10,10,20 handles like a dream.

The HSV seems to understeer too much for me ? and I'm a lot slower over the start/finish line compared to all of my friends, I've played with the gears, downforce etc.....and even threw the spare wheel out of the boot

Ideas anybody ?

The HSV seems to understeer too much for me ? and I'm a lot slower over the start/finish line compared to all of my friends, I've played with the gears, downforce etc.....and even threw the spare wheel out of the boot

Ideas anybody I will have a look in the morning at my setup and send you details i think i got 1.15.cant remember & i also tried the audio R18 AE there was not a lot of diffrence on times

Did it in GT86 maxed out with all parts fitted. Left the sus settings as stock because even small changes to camber for example, which should help, had a negative effect on lap times. Anyone else find tuning a bit of a waist of time vrs lap time gained?.

These ones:

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 ’13
Audi R8 LMS
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance
SRT Viper GTS
Cizeta V16T
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Ford Focus ST
Shelby Shelby Cobra Daytona
Toyota TOYOTA 86 GT
I tried the GT-R and had a hard time. The Viper is faster and I golded with it with no tunes.

Have done 1:18.572 in the Shelby Cobra Daytona, it should do 1:17.xxx with a few more laps and settings

GT40 is around a second behind it.

Back