Anniversary Codes

Hi everyone

Has anyone redeemed their 15th Anniversary edition code yet? If you have, can you tell me if it gives you the option to download the bonuses separately? I want the 1,000,000 credits but not all the cars.

I'm specifically talking about the UK/PAL version

Thanks

Yes, it gives you all car packs separately.

Why don't you want to download it?

Yes, it gives you all car packs separately.

Why don't you want to download it?

I feel that if I was to get all of the high end cars immediately it would get rid of what I like about the game: working for rewards!

Feels like it destroys the idea of progression.

I did the complete opposite, I avoided the 1,000,000 credits because I felt it messed up my feeling of progression! Also I can't pass up limited edition cars! :lol:

Hi everyone

Has anyone redeemed their 15th Anniversary edition code yet? If you have, can you tell me if it gives you the option to download the bonuses separately? I want the 1,000,000 credits but not all the cars.

I'm specifically talking about the UK/PAL version

Thanks

The cars, avatars, racing gear, etc is all separate dlc that is unlocked with one code. All you have to do is 'do not accept' the terms for the car pack dlc and accept the terms for whichever parts you want.

The cars, avatars, racing gear, etc is all separate dlc that is unlocked with one code. All you have to do is 'do not accept' the terms for the car pack dlc and accept the terms for whichever parts you want.

Will I lose the opportunity to download them in the future?

Will I lose the opportunity to download them in the future?
Terms? What terms?

Use the code and it will put everything on your download list. Then it's up to you which ones you want to download or not. What has this to do with terms?

Terms? What terms?

Use the code and it will put everything on your download list. Then it's up to you which ones you want to download or not. What has this to do with terms?

I had to accept terms of use for each different piece of dlc when downloading it

I had to accept terms of use for each different piece of dlc when downloading it
If he doesn't download, he also doesn't have to accept terms...

Anyway, do always accept the terms. Even if you accidentally downloaded too much, you could still go and delete the gamedata. The unlock codes can be downloaded whenever and as often as you want.

I feel that if I was to get all of the high end cars immediately it would get rid of what I like about the game: working for rewards!

Feels like it destroys the idea of progression.
I am actually glad I chose to do the anniversary addition. The cars are just free cars with livery. They don't have any mods to them. I have only used the focus, the 86 Toyota and the C7 in races and test drove the Z8. I wanted to go as high into career mode as quick as possible just so that I can see how deep it is. Once I get 20 stars I go to the next license. I am only on IB but so far I am very happy with career mode versus GT5. I don't want spoilers so I have avoid the spoiler threads here. I can't wait til I can use my wheel again. It should be load of fun with GT6

I can't wait to see what else is on the disk and what dlc adds.

The anniversary 86 GT is a higher PP level than the regular one. IIRC it has minimum upgrade of sports exhaust

I am actually glad I chose to do the anniversary addition. The cars are just free cars with livery. They don't have any mods to them. I have only used the focus, the 86 Toyota and the C7 in races and test drove the Z8. I wanted to go as high into career mode as quick as possible just so that I can see how deep it is. Once I get 20 stars I go to the next license. I am only on IB but so far I am very happy with career mode versus GT5. I don't want spoilers so I have avoid the spoiler threads here. I can't wait til I can use my wheel again. It should be load of fun with GT6

I can't wait to see what else is on the disk and what dlc adds.
They do have mods, some do, and unlike normal cars, these CAN'T be modded visually. They are more limited than standards in GT5.

Back