Anniversary Edition Content

  • Thread starter Thread starter NGHTMRES
  • 7 comments
  • 674 views
Messages
352
United States
United States
I let my friend borrow my game thinking I took the slip that has the code on it out, but I didn't so when I got it back, when I tried to redeem it it was invalid. I talked to customer service and they said theres nothing that can be done. I'm super pissed. What should I do?
 
Dude, you messed up. Should have redeemed your codes when you bought the game. Well, I hope that guy enjoys the cars you gave him.
 
Six months into the game and you haven't used the Anniversary cars so you wont miss them will you ;-)
 
Six months into the game and you haven't used the Anniversary cars so you wont miss them will you ;-)
I didn't buy the game on release day. I bought the anniversary edition about two weeks ago online.
 
Buy another redeem code. Plenty around on ebay
 
Sounds like you need to go to your friends house and "deal" with him.
Make him give you his PSN info so you can add his account download it to your system. He used it he should make sure you can. If not you need a new friend. :D
 
I didn't buy the game on release day. I bought the anniversary edition about two weeks ago online.

You were still keen to drive the cars then ;-) I downloaded mine as soon as I installed the game.

Seriously now, you say to your ex-friend, you now own this game and you get the full price from him and re-purchase another.
 
Back