Anniversary Edition?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blank_Redge
  • 5 comments
  • 1,212 views
Messages
743
United States
Los Angeles area, CA
I'm in the US; I can't seem to find any information confirming or denying that the Anniversary Edition will be available.

I called two of the local Game Stop franchises, and neither were sure if they'd be getting any copies. o_O

Am I now a sad panda? Will I not be able to get an Anniversary edition, since I dragged my feet on pre-ordering online?
 
There is no anniversary edition for the US. However of you pre ordered it from GameStop you get a download of all 25 anniversary cars, the Rae gear, and special paint chips. Only thing you don't get is a fancy steel book.
 
Failed to pre-order.

Still got an Anniversary edition with the DLC codes!

This is me right now:

bth_Animated_Snoopy_Dance-1.gif


:)


Now I just need to wait until I'm off shift, so I can go home and install it...
 
Blank_Redge,

The code was in the Game?
 
D_M
Blank_Redge,

The code was in the Game?

If the cover of your game says Anniversary Edition, then the code is on a paper insert inside the case.
 
Back