Anniversary Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter NGHTMRES
  • 28 comments
  • 1,684 views
Messages
352
United States
United States
Alright, I'm in a huge pickle. My father bought me another GT6 anniversary edition because my other one got used by my friend :( anyways, I live with my mom and he downloaded the cars on the ps3 at his house using his account. I have an account on his ps3 that I also use at my moms. Would he be able to make a save with the anniversary edition cars on my account and email me the save then I put the save on my ps3 using the same exact account and have the cars? Also, can someone send me screen shots of what the anniversary edition garage looks like. Like where you find those cars. Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor grammar.
 
Alright, I'm in a huge pickle. My father bought me another GT6 anniversary edition because my other one got used by my friend :( anyways, I live with my mom and he downloaded the cars on the ps3 at his house using his account. I have an account on his ps3 that I also use at my moms. Would he be able to make a save with the anniversary edition cars on my account and email me the save then I put the save on my ps3 using the same exact account and have the cars? Also, can someone send me screen shots of what the anniversary edition garage looks like. Like where you find those cars. Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor grammar.
From what I've read I'm assuming that basically, you have the same account on two different consoles and that the cars are saved to one of those console's hard drive. Have you tried going to the playstation store on the ps3 without the cars but with the same account, and clicking my downloads or view my downloads. And if it days 15th anniversary edition, then just download it again, to the new console. Basically try doing what people do when they game share.
 
From what I've read I'm assuming that basically, you have the same account on two different consoles and that the cars are saved to one of those console's hard drive. Have you tried going to the playstation store on the ps3 without the cars and the same account, and clicking my downloads or view my downloads. Basically try doing what people do when they game share.
Yeah, nothing came up and I contacted support and they couldn't help after about an hour or two. I looked all over ebay and couldn't find just the dlc without the game. I'm just going to ask people if I could recover their account and re-download it on my system. I'm super aggravated :banghead:
 
Yeah, nothing came up and I contacted support and they couldn't help after about an hour or two. I looked all over ebay and couldn't find just the dlc without the game. I'm just going to ask people if I could recover their account and re-download it on my system. I'm super aggravated :banghead:
This could be a bit far fetched and extreme, but isn't the hard drive on the ps3 removable? If worst comes to worst, then trade hard drives with your dad. Or see if you can get a USB or external hard drive and pass the entire GT6 file and then pass it from the usb or external hard drive into your console.
 
This could be a bit far fetched and extreme, but isn't the hard drive on the ps3 removable? If worst comes to worst, then trade hard drives with your dad. Or see if you can get a USB or external hard drive and pass the entire GT6 file and then pass it from the usb or external hard drive into your console.
That's the thing, I went onto my dad's ps3 and there was no sign of the anniversary cars. I have the game and I even remember redeeming the code. It's absolutely ludicrous.
 
That's the thing, I went onto my dad's ps3 and there was no sign of the anniversary cars. I have the game and I even remember redeeming the code. It's absolutely ludicrous.
You checked the garage and stock yard right? The only thing I can think of now, is I guess redeeming the code again? Maybe something stopped or glitched the download and you didn't notice? If that doesn't work than ya, I guess calling support is all that's left. The problem with that is they will probably say that you deleted or sold the cars purposely and now just want the cars again.
 
You checked the garage and stock yard right? The only thing I can think of now, is I guess redeeming the code again? Maybe something stopped or glitched the download and you didn't notice? If that doesn't work than ya, I guess calling support is all that's left. The problem with that is they will probably say that you deleted or sold the cars purposely and now just want the cars again.

Yeah I did check there. When I try to re-enter the code, it says invalid.
 
Yeah I did check there. When I try to re-enter the code, it says invalid.
I've got nothing man. Sorry. I guess just hope that support isn't full of imbeciles and they understand and actually help you.
 
I've got nothing man. Sorry. I guess just hope that support isn't full of imbeciles and they understand and actually help you.
I've talked to three people so far and none of them actually helped. They asked what I needed help with, I tell them, then they say sorry we can't help. Thanks for trying to help though man. :cheers:
 
Not sure if this helps out at all. I got the anniversary edition. and inside it has the voucher codes for anniversary content and the manual.. Once codes were redeemed the cars appeared in my garage. As far as I'm aware, all garages look the same regardless of game edition.
 
Not sure if this helps out at all. I got the anniversary edition. and inside it has the voucher codes for anniversary content and the manual.. Once codes were redeemed the cars appeared in my garage. As far as I'm aware, all garages look the same regardless of game edition.
Ah I see. The content isn't showing up on either of my consoles. :(
 
The GT6 Anniversary Edition cars can only go on one account.
 
The GT6 Anniversary Edition cars can only go on one account.

You're mistaken. I have 3 accounts on my PS3 and the Anniversary cars are on all 3 accounts. I think you mean consoles, not accounts. Also, technically, you can have the Anniversary cars on two different consoles as each code can be used twice. Read my scan of the insert below.


DLC_zps2f98cf50.jpg

Notice where is says that the code can be used on two activated devices.
 
You're mistaken. I have 3 accounts on my PS3 and the Anniversary cars are on all 3 accounts. I think you mean consoles, not accounts. Also, technically, you can have the Anniversary cars on two different consoles as each code can be used twice. Read my scan of the insert below.


DLC_zps2f98cf50.jpg

Notice where is says that the code can be used on two activated devices.
I have 2 PS3 activated on one account and they both got the Anniversary Edition cars on it. On one of my PS3 the cars are there an I can use them but on my other PS3 the Anniversary Edition cars are there but with orange icons next to the car but I can not use them because I need the voucher code to use it that what I was getting at.
 
I have 2 PS3 activated on one account and they both got the Anniversary Edition cars on it. On one of my PS3 the cars are there an I can use them but on my other PS3 the Anniversary Edition cars are there but with orange icons next to the car but I can not use them because I need the voucher code to use it that what I was getting at.
You should be able to download them from account management, transaction management, download list. I too have 2 PS3's with several accounts on both & they ALL have the Anniversary cars.
 
@NGHTMRES your dad redeemed the code on his account...so you need to do what PapaGnr said and download the cars on your account and then redeem the code on the PS3 at your mom's house to get the cars there. You should be fine after that.
 
@NGHTMRES your dad redeemed the code on his account...so you need to do what PapaGnr said and download the cars on your account and then redeem the code on the PS3 at your mom's house to get the cars there. You should be fine after that.
Already tried this. Like I said in a previous post, the content isn't showing up on either consoles for any of the accounts. I redeemed the code and nothing happened. The code says invalid now as well.
 
How many times have you called support? I would call until you get someone willing to help.
 
How many times have you called support? I would call until you get someone willing to help.
About 4 times. I mean they do try to help, but when it seems a little complicated they just say sorry.
 
You should be able to download them from account management, transaction management, download list. I too have 2 PS3's with several accounts on both & they ALL have the Anniversary cars.
As I said in my post On one of my PS3 the cars are there an I can use them but on my other PS3 the Anniversary Edition cars are there but with orange icons next to the car but I can not use them because I need the voucher code to use it.
 
As I said in my post On one of my PS3 the cars are there an I can use them but on my other PS3 the Anniversary Edition cars are there but with orange icons next to the car but I can not use them because I need the voucher code to use it.
Obviously your code has been accepted because the icon has appeared. The Anniversary cars don't show up in the Dealership otherwise. If the icon shows next to any DLC car it means that you must download from your download list. I hope you get this resolved.
 
Alright, I'm in a huge pickle. My father bought me another GT6 anniversary edition because my other one got used by my friend :( anyways, I live with my mom and he downloaded the cars on the ps3 at his house using his account. I have an account on his ps3 that I also use at my moms. Would he be able to make a save with the anniversary edition cars on my account and email me the save then I put the save on my ps3 using the same exact account and have the cars? Also, can someone send me screen shots of what the anniversary edition garage looks like. Like where you find those cars. Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor grammar.

You need your Dads PSN account on the PS3 at your Mums house and re-download the cars using your Dads account on that PS3. Then you should be good to use them with your account at your Mums once you have done that. But remember not to delete your dads account off the PS3 at your Mums or you cannot use the Anniversary Cars.
 
Obviously your code has been accepted because the icon has appeared. The Anniversary cars don't show up in the Dealership otherwise. If the icon shows next to any DLC car it means that you must download from your download list. I hope you get this resolved.
My other PS3 had a brain fade with connecting to the internet and so I got my third PS3 slim out set it all up with no problem now with the Anniversary Cars. So it is all resolved now and thanks PapaGnr.
 
My other PS3 had a brain fade with connecting to the internet and so I got my third PS3 slim out set it all up with no problem now with the Anniversary Cars. So it is all resolved now and thanks PapaGnr.
You're more than welcome. Good to hear your problem is gone. 👍
 
You need your Dads PSN account on the PS3 at your Mums house and re-download the cars using your Dads account on that PS3. Then you should be good to use them with your account at your Mums once you have done that. But remember not to delete your dads account off the PS3 at your Mums or you cannot use the Anniversary Cars.
Like I said many times, the anniversary content isn't showing up on both his and my account.
 
Back