Annoyance within Favourites

Messages
89
England
United Kingdom England
Messages
Universal-Shot
Ive got a red bull X1 inbetween the formula GTS and want it at the end of them in a nice order instead of higgley piggley but removing and reselecting a car for favourites directs the car to the position it was in before deselected it to make the list look neat. Wouldnt it have been easier for the game not to save its location within the favourites list, Id like to see this fixed. EDIT Yeah I know my grammer is crap today but you get the idea.
 
Honestly I have no idea what you are saying:crazy:
It's like trying to decipher Charlie Browns teacher!
 
I have absolutely no idea what I just read.
 
I think he means he wants to be able to order the favorites list the way he wants when selecting them for online or arcade.
 
lol its not important I just want to be able to organize favourites in any order I like not in the order i put them in origionally even after removing and adding cars to and from the favourie list.
 
So, what you want is a sort option to sort by "date added to favorites", which is not an option. The favorites folder has the same sort options as the others, and defaults to "date aquired" which doesn't change by un-favoriting and re-favoriting a car, so you can reduce the higgley piggley by sorting by make rather than date aquired.

There is no "default" order, only a sorted order as determined by the selected "sort by" field.
 
IMO this system is pretty poor.At least let us choose the default sort type (by make,model,etc) so we don't have to change it everytime we get on.
 
lol its not important I just want to be able to organize favourites in any order I like not in the order i put them in origionally even after removing and adding cars to and from the favourie list.

Why didn't you just say that in your first post instead of that mangled disaster of words? It's a forum on the internet, you have all the time in the world to proof read your post before pressing submit. You even edited your post to say it was unreadable instead of fixing it....


Anyway, yes, more organization would be welcome. Being able to manually organize the position of favorites would be great.
 
IMO this system is pretty poor.At least let us choose the default sort type (by make,model,etc) so we don't have to change it everytime we get on.

If I recall correctly, GT4 allowed it where you could choose the sort order and it would keep it for you. That would be nice to have in GT5 as well.
 
Back