annoying bug...??

  • Thread starter Thread starter N99GT
  • 15 comments
  • 1,276 views
Messages
521
United Kingdom
UK, B'ham
Messages
npanchal / GTP_N99GT
Aite so i did the german touring car champion ship in b-spec (im not sure what the actual name is :s) but the first time i did it i won the race but the window showing the results never came up, and the car carried on crusing around the track (nurburgring gp) and i thought to my self meh ill just do it again!
So i just did the race again and the same thing has happened again! Ive won the race and its crusing the track at 49mph! Ive completed the race after around 22mins and while i type this post its STILL going around after 50mins!
I have no choice but to close the game again without saving :@!
Has anyone else exprienced this problem? And if you have, how have ya got around it?

Thanks in advanced!

P.s sorry if theres mistakes there...im using the gtplanet on my phone!
 
Last edited:
Sounds like more a disk problem to me.
 
This has not happened to me but I have read about it happening to other people, so you aren't the only one. Sorry, but i don't know how to help...
 
hmmm, i cant see it being a disk problem becasue its spot-less! i dont think i touched the disc other than the sides since ive got the game! :S!!!
 
Happens to me all the time, try spending 4+ he's on an enduro and then... nothing.

My sympathies.
 
It's not disc related. Often when people report issues.., one of the first things that pops up is "It might be disc related". There are certainly issues/glitches present.

Don't feel too bad with yours. I complete the NASCAR Championship from start to finish.., and never unlocked the prize for it. Just got the credits and XP points. People kept saying mine was disc related.., and saying I did the championship wrong.., rather than accept the possibility of it being a glitch.
 
Don't really know then as why would it have not happened to me?
 
Don't really know then as why would it have not happened to me?

Bugs and glitches don't all happen to every single person. Can't believe that needed to be said..
 
Ronald6
Happens to me all the time, try spending 4+ he's on an enduro and then... nothing.

My sympathies.

Ouch! Thats the main reason why i have no intention of doing any of the endurance races! And apart from the fact that you get a insultingly rubbish reward!

And is there any way of contacting PD so asleast their aware kf the problems? Seen as though im not the only one who has had it?
 
BWX
Bugs and glitches don't all happen to every single person. Can't believe that needed to be said..

Some people don't know very much about video games.
 
I finished the races(Extreme i think) that gives you the ticket Lvl17, and never got it, but this are bugs, glitches, whatever you call it, usually almost if not all software has it, the problem in GT5 is that have been quite a lot of them.
 
I think PD should open a link on their website so that GT5 users can post any bugs and glitches that they might find along with a picture/video! It'll save all the posts and help to get rid of all the bugs in the game!

Anf one other thing...are the birthday gift car tickets not working anymore? Because it was my birthday yesturday ans i didnt get anything when i logged in?
 
Every single bit in GT5 seems to be using an internet connection while loading things. PD haven't even fixed this annoyance yet, that affects loading times greatly.
 
Yerh because sometimes it take ages to load up the home screen and you have to wait ages for the cursor to come up, but if i sign outta psn then it loads straight away!
 
Aite so i did the german touring car champion ship in b-spec (im not sure what the actual name is :s) but the first time i did it i won the race but the window showing the results never came up, and the car carried on crusing around the track (nurburgring gp) and i thought to my self meh ill just do it again!
So i just did the race again and the same thing has happened again! Ive won the race and its crusing the track at 49mph! Ive completed the race after around 22mins and while i type this post its STILL going around after 50mins!
I have no choice but to close the game again without saving :@!
Has anyone else exprienced this problem? And if you have, how have ya got around it?

Thanks in advanced!

P.s sorry if theres mistakes there...im using the gtplanet on my phone!


I had this same exact problem. I heard from someone that this can happen when using personal bgm in races. I turned it back to the stupid gt5 music and now I haven't had a problem. Hope this helps you.
 
TRACT10N
I had this same exact problem. I heard from someone that this can happen when using personal bgm in races. I turned it back to the stupid gt5 music and now I haven't had a problem. Hope this helps you.

Argh! Thanks ill give that a go! Its little bugs like these that will take ages for it to get fixed! Thanks once again TRACT10N!
 
Back