Annoying

  • Thread starter Thread starter R35 SKYLIN3
  • 4 comments
  • 558 views
Messages
2,625
Scotland
Glasgow
Messages
R35-SKYL1N3
Messages
L3TH4L H1TM4N
When are the next time and drift trials coming?? There should have been one on the 1st but there isn't and I need them as I found a 2,000,000 dodge viper team oreca in the UCD at 0 miles with 5 spaces left -.-
 
Nobody knows that but PD probably.

Better start selling or, racing your b-spec drivers from a sub accound for a few hours if you have your heart set on it.

Otherwise, you could try and get hold of a level 22 ticket. You will get one from there, eventually.

Hope this helps with your dilemma.
 
When are the next time and drift trials coming?? There should have been one on the 1st but there isn't and I need them as I found a 2,000,000 dodge viper team oreca in the UCD at 0 miles with 5 spaces left -.-

Hi...I have that car and had always thought it was great! Now I am not as turned on by it. I didn't think it cost that much but...would you like to work some kind of trade for the one I had. I never drive it. bty what does 6 spaces left mean?
 
It is over the trade limit
 
Back