V vat_man Staff Emeritus Messages 9,428 Jul 8, 2002 #3 Powerman, I think we need a little more info than that. When - how - who - you know, basics like that.
Powerman, I think we need a little more info than that. When - how - who - you know, basics like that.
barryf1fan Messages 2,447 St. Cloud, Florida Messages aracefan Jul 19, 2002 #4 Are you talking about Speed Tribe . I don't think it is a "proper" movie. More of a documentary? Pictures, video, music, etc.
Are you talking about Speed Tribe . I don't think it is a "proper" movie. More of a documentary? Pictures, video, music, etc.
sn00pie AAAH DON'T PANIC!!! Staff Emeritus Messages 12,825 Jul 20, 2002 #5 You're talking about the "Michel Vaillant" movie.
K k2racer Messages 350 Sep 26, 2004 #7 The sound alone is worth buying it!!! (DTS on a good system will blow you away) 👍 And it is filmed in an artistic way that I like alot
The sound alone is worth buying it!!! (DTS on a good system will blow you away) 👍 And it is filmed in an artistic way that I like alot