Another glitch

• Thread starter thestig11
  • 10 comments
England
England
glider1198
I entered a room on london today, i selected my stock sls (mercedes sls), but when i entered onto the track i was driving the toyota celica rally car, I dont even own this car!! It said on the menu I was driving the sls, I exited the track and entered again, and again i was in the celica, so i exited the track again, went into settings and out again, then entered, and i was in the SLS. This has not happened to me again today! What are your thoughts and have any of you experienced this?!

I entered a room on london today, i selected my stock sls (mercedes sls), but when i entered onto the track i was driving the toyota celica rally car, I dont even own this car!! It said on the menu I was driving the sls, I exited the track and entered again, and again i was in the celica, so i exited the track again, went into settings and out again, then entered, and i was in the SLS. This has not happened to me again today! What are your thoughts and have any of you experienced this?!

This seems to have been happening since release, you enter the track in someone-else's car.

Next time it happens try to use interior view, I will 100% guarantee you it will not let you. If it doesn't let you it is someone's car that is either on the track and invisible to you or sitting in the lounge bit.

It's nothing that I've experienced, But I've seen people drive for example an S13, but on the drivers list on the right side of the screen, it's said GT-R.

Not experienced this but then I probably don't play online as much as others. I have heard of it before though, so it's been happening for a bit I believe.

Wasn't there a thread made about a similar experience where a guy went to track in his car but ended up in a Tickford Falcon that was also driving itself for several laps? Such fun.

Sometimes in Fifa 14's Pro Club, I end up playing with another football player than mine...

Was in a one make race last night with all participants less 1 in Clio's. The outlier was in a Honda S2000. I attempted to point this out but got the impression others were seeing all Clio's as they attempted to explain how one make rooms worked to an assumed noob. The car sounded different from the clio's as well.

Is EA taking over PD? Because we're seeing very similar things between the two companies, glitches galore that are never fixed or take forever to, terrible customer service, occasional broken promises, half assed features, and more.

How could you forget the microtransactions? Atleast PD hasn't done what EA did with the Tiger Woods series which is basically force you to pay if you want to compete.

I entered a room on london today, i selected my stock sls (mercedes sls), but when i entered onto the track i was driving the toyota celica rally car...

Maybe GT6 is hacking itself now! :lol:

Back