Another Local Band...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter amp88
  • 6 comments
  • 592 views
Messages
3,746
Some of you might know one of my friend's plays bass in a band already. I've been to quite a few of their gigs but since I consider myself musically ignorant I don't really know much about how their music sounds. What do you guys think about it?

Link
 
At fist I thought their name was "The Off Whities" :lol:

*listening to their music now*

Not exactly my style of music, but they have talent. 👍
 
:lol:

Ok, thanks for taking a look and giving an opinion :)
 
Parmaynu... Is that a theremin?
 
Omnis
Parmaynu... Is that a theremin?

I've seen them play that live and they didn't use one but I don't know about when they did it in the studio.
 
Like it 👍 Would definitely go and see them if I knew they were playing... I'm guessing they probably know or have atleast heard of my friend's band, St. Jude's Infirmary, since they play all the same venues (13th Note, Nice & Sleazy's, Caledonian Backpackers in Edinburgh etc.).... The 2nd track on their site sounds quite like Pavement, and is my favourite of the bunch, since the others are quite heavy, but a talented bunch they definitely are... if they're ever in London, I'd check them out :)
 
Cool, TM, I'll ask Andy next time I see him if they've heard of your friend's band. Dunno if they're planning to play in London but I'll keep you up to date if they do :)
 
Back