Another mini-update - another crash...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurismoBad
  • 10 comments
  • 910 views
Messages
1,240
Italy
Italy
Will my PS3 freeze every time after the mini update ? I'm not sure I enjoy that :grumpy:

It happened after the latest two - the one with 1.01 went smoothly.

It's a super slim with 500gb western digital - both new. (bought for GT6 :)) Disc version of the game. (UK)

Anyone else ? And please specify your PS3 model and hdd/ssd model.
 
My ps3 (slim 250GB stock hdd) freezes sometimes when loading race or resets when exiting to XMB. After reset it's rebuilding file structure, it isn't good thing for sure.

Disc version of GT6.
 
Will my PS3 freeze every time after the mini update ? I'm not sure I enjoy that :grumpy:

It happened after the latest two - the one with 1.01 went smoothly.

It's a super slim with 500gb western digital - both new. (bought for GT6 :)) Disc version of the game. (UK)

Anyone else ? And please specify your PS3 model and hdd/ssd model.

Exactly the same for me....Slim with 60GB SSD.
 
Ps3 fat 40gig and not a single hitch...yet :-)
 
PS3 fat, 250gb I think and no issues yet :)
Disc version of the game
 
My PS3 slim-line didn't crash this time. It crashed after the small update after 1.02 though.
 
keeps saying did not have switch off properly then downloads update crashed repeat then can play til i switch off off 320gb slim 15 anniversary disc
 
PS3 original Slim 160GB upgraded to 320BG Western Digital 7200RPM hard drive. No issues with any update so far. I also have the Anniversary Edition disc. What was in this update?
 
PS3 Slim 160gb (original) UK Anniversary disc. No problems at all so far.
 
It crashed my PS3 too, frozen on black screen, had to reset manually, 3 beeps, report sent to Sony, PS3 checking for corrupt files. You know the story.
 
320 GB Slim

Digital Version

Freezing/Skipping during races after 1.02; complete opposite of 1.01 that removed the jump at the start and end of races

I'm also getting caught in infinite load loops try to get back to the menu after the X1 Junior Championship and the Hudson Time Trial.

This really sucks... Finished X1 with $1.7 mil, froze, forced reset, data lost (Twice) --> Finished Time Trial, ended with $1.8 mil, it's now stuck in a loading loop. I'm just watching youtube for a while to see if it fixes itself...
 
Back