another new update for the japanese gt5:P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgda9rs
  • 4 comments
  • 803 views
Messages
4,840
Messages
GTP_jgda9rsv2
i just decided to play online yesterday, so i put on my japanese copy of the game (i have both the us and the japanese version), now both are updated to spec II already, and my japanese copy has had the most current update installed, and then yesterday it seems that it has another update again. anyonelse notice this ? i hope this hasn't been posted here before, sorry if it has...the update failed of course, but i was wondering what this is ?
 
I believe there was an update for the JP prologue after the US version came out. Don't quote me on that though
 
i wonder what it is though..
 
I heard someone say that it was an update with all the new songs from the NTSC version of the game. But I could be wrong
 
Back