Another one of those useless spam threads that normally get posted by me

  • Thread starter Thread starter miata13B
  • 36 comments
  • 1,047 views
Messages
8,128
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Messages
Somebodyshootme
Well Ladies and Ladies and Gentlemen. . . I am sitting at working currently on a Friday night, Just wondering how everyone is feeling about themselves. . . It sounds corny and stupid, but lately I have been a tad on the emotional side and just a cluster Fark of a mess. . . Things are slowly getting better and I am dealing with life a little better. . .

So how are you feeling and what is currently on your minds?



|
V There is a start. . .
 
I hate schoolwork at the moment, it's so boring and ****ty it doesn't capture my attention. I hate work, it sucks big time and I don't enjoy it anymore. I also hate it because it's takes up valuable time that I could be spending with my girl.

I feel all *****y.
 
I'm not liking my main studio class because the project we are doing is very hard. This past week has been very harsh and I'm glad it's over. I played Ice Hockey and shot my friends shot gun today so at the moment I'm pretty beat up. I'm not really enjoying this hot weather right now either because I feel I should have to wear shorts this time of the year.

Nick
 
I feel pretty good. Although I haven't done anything productive in the last few days, I'm just relaxing and enjoying life the way it's meant to be in your free time.
 
I feel kinda sick. Miata knows my trippy experience I had last night. :D
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
I feel kinda sick. Miata knows my trippy experience I had last night. :D
That was pretty tripped out. . . Stop zoning :D
 
I feel pretty good right now. It's the start of March break, I've got some time on my hands and I only have a small amount of school work to do. In about a year and a half I'll finally be rid of the public education system, and on my way to University. But for now, I'm going to enjoy the night playing pool with my friends.
 
I'm feeling pretty good. Just put the kid to sleep, stopping by to check on the airplane thread, about to get my drink on, fire up some Rise of Nations, find some luckless chumps on GameSpy and spend a few quality hours punishing them for living. After that, I'll retire my marauding Frenchies and make time with the missus.

Earlier today I was a little bummed; feeling very bad for those people in Spain. In a lucid moment I was watching my daughter play and I wondered if my parent's generation worried about the Soviet threat and MAD the same way I worry about train bombings and airplanes flying into buildings; its not about me, but about my kids and what their lives will be like. I thought about all the generations before and what their spooks and spectures were.. and what lay ahead for future generations.

Then I had a couple of beers, watched Friends on tv while eating re-heated pizza and chuckling my ass off.

Perspective is a very important thing. You need to keep some. I discovered a long time ago if you focus on the negative, it will consume your mind. A balanced life never focuses on the negative.

Anyway that's my $.02 zen advice. Take it easy tonight, bud.


M
 
Originally posted by ///M-Spec
my $.02 zen advice. Take it easy tonight, bud.


M
That is like less then a penny. . . :(
 
I feell...actully, I don't know how I feel.
 
I am my usual 'meh' right now.

Not giving a **** about anything really. Just kinda hanging out, wishing there was more to do.
 
I wish I wasn't working
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Try to have fun at the club tonight!





:D It was cool! :cool:
Latino club here I come . . . [sarcasm]whoa hoo I can't hardly wait. . . [/sarcasm]
 
I changed my mind, now I feel sunburned and I have been inside all day. I'm starting to get annoyed cause my cat is playing in the bath!
 
i feel lazy right now cos last night i got ripped out of my mind, then today my dad comes home and i get **** cos some dude decided to walk on his car at one of the partys i attended the other day, so im angered about that, and my lady is working till 9:30 so i guess the only thing im looking forward to is going to pick her up cuz then she gives me ****loads of free icecream and hot dogs and smoothies. but other than that i feel neutral, like i just dont give a **** about anything right now.
[not really excited]oh yah, and its spring break weeee!!!![/not really excited]
 
I'm really tired right now – I've been tired all week, because I've been sick. Though, I suspect that I'm not actually tired, but that my eyes have just been dry all week.

Also, I'm listening to John Henry, which my aunt bought me for my birthday (as well as Elephant). I'm thinking about learning more MovableType code right now, but I'm lacking the initiative. Friday nights are my time to vegetate.

[edit]: I think I'll go watch the fifth episode of Teen Girl Squad...
 
damm......the lakers lost tonight so naturally im pissed:mad::banghead:
 
sounds like a good idea:D *gulp*
 
I'm currently in a great mood.I'm sitting here enjoying a good cigar and a shot of Crown Royal.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Let's get drunk. Drinks are on me! 👍
excellent, so you gotz my $80 tab for the night. . . Boom your the shiz :D
 
I don't know what I feel right now. Maybe a mild uneasiness.

I woke up this morning, still tired. My eyes have been dry like Sage's. I guess its from staring at monitors all day. I checked WinMX to see what files had finished. Rank 1's Trance Energy 2004 mix was in my directory. I wasn't too impressed, I liked Ferry Corsten's better.

My aunt is visiting, so I skipped class, but I did go to lab to get my assignment checked. The local democratic teacher razed his favorite republican student about my new haircut. A ***** teacher complained to me about not being scheduled for this hour. Whatever, no 'thank you, ma'am' for you. Only one hot chick, did they all leave for the day or what?

We went to lunch. Um, the food was good.

We had a nice chat. School, work, problems with California, San Diego, and 3000GTs. I finally had a chance to wear some shorts with a polo shirt and Euro glasses. Nice weather, sunny, mild 70's, not too smoggy.

The waitress wasn't hot.

I logged back in. Found ITR online, just him, I guess everyone else was in class. I plugged my cell and camera batteries into their chargers and my Bluetooth network found my cell phone. Wow, how nerdy.

Watching Fox News. You'd think someone would had figured out that 911 days after 9/11 would cause some concern for heightened security. Does Kerry actually have a foreign policy or a way to fix our economy? Or does he just nag on Bush all day? A little girl saw a porn video on one of those in-car entertainment thingies in a car next to her? HAHA, that's nice.

I'll die on June 16th, 2059.

I gotta close tomorrow at work. I'm not thrilled about that. Cleaning, stocking, and making people fat, heh. Maybe there will be some hot chicks at the mall.

I'm playing some techno right now for some late night surfing. Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Johan Gielen, Above and Beyond, etc. I don't feel like doing much tonight/morning. Ah, 'Pictures of You' just came up on my playlist, nice song. Can't wait until Spring Break, hopefully I'll have a car by then. That'd be nice.



Yeah, if you had a day like mine, you would be uneasy as well. If you actually read the whole thing, you get a special chocolate chip cookie. :)
 
I'm going to second a few of the previous posts.

I'm sick, tired, and puked this week. So I'm going to try and sleep some tonight.
 
I went out this evening with the little woman. Went out for drinks with some friends, had dinner, went to a dance club, then off to a hotel for a night of passion and carnal exploration. We were only going to stay for an hour, but stayed for four. Man, I don't think I'll ever be horny again.

How did you guys make out?
 
I have a ****load of assignments and exams due in the next few days. Bloody teachers, you'd think they'd have some sympathy! Other than that I'd be feeling good, excluding the fact I have the flu. :grumpy:
 
I hate Summer flus. It's hard to sweat them out when you're stuck inside with the AC cranked.
 
Back