Another Problem... please help !

• Thread starter drskn08
  • 6 comments
Friends !
I have been playing F1 2011 pc version for last 2 days without any problem. I cleared Melbourne circuit nicely.
But today when i started game i goes upto loading page (where it shows symbol of F1 2011 and ask to press "home" to go to window live menu" and there it hangs up then it says F1 2011 is not executable and window is searching for the solution. Then it closes itself.
I have uninstalled and then reinstall once again but still it hangs up that point. Please suggest friends. I want to play it more friends ! And i am sure i will be helped once again from you all.
waiting for your suggestions !

and yes. now i noticed that the game crashes this way only when i try to login through my account so that i may save game. Otherwise if i start the game without loging in my account (so that i may not save game progress) it load without getting crashed.

now what should i do ?

hellloooooooooo... no one knows here how to stop crashing F1 2011 ????????????? helppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeee !

I don't know what to suggest other than checking that your drivers are up to date?
Though that doesn't seem to be the problem.

sure.. go to documents- my games- formulaone2011- savegames and autosave subfolder and find files GTEHXOSJZ_0 and GTEHXOSJZ_1.
just delete 0 file and replace it with 1 file and rename it as GTEHXOSJZ_0
It seems so funny but this only worked for me. if this doesnt help then just do the reverse. :-)

Back