sevetyone Messages 53 United Kingdom Feb 14, 2020 #1 Are we at any risk of losing our DR and SR by driving in lobbies other than the dailys ? I've been trying to practice running clean laps but it seems some people think that punting me into the weeds is the only way to get past .
Are we at any risk of losing our DR and SR by driving in lobbies other than the dailys ? I've been trying to practice running clean laps but it seems some people think that punting me into the weeds is the only way to get past .
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Feb 14, 2020 #2 sevetyone Are we at any risk of losing our DR and SR by driving in lobbies other than the dailys ? I've been trying to practice running clean laps but it seems some people think that punting me into the weeds is the only way to get past . Click to expand... No. Only the things in Sport Mode count.
sevetyone Are we at any risk of losing our DR and SR by driving in lobbies other than the dailys ? I've been trying to practice running clean laps but it seems some people think that punting me into the weeds is the only way to get past . Click to expand... No. Only the things in Sport Mode count.
sevetyone Messages 53 United Kingdom Feb 14, 2020 #3 Famine No. Only the things in Sport Mode count. Click to expand... Thank you , I'll keep on with it then
Famine No. Only the things in Sport Mode count. Click to expand... Thank you , I'll keep on with it then