Another question o.O

Hello again GTP,

So I started to do the "normal car speed world race", been 2nd twice, but I just HATE that last track. Actually, that's not the point. I have 540k Cr. now, what should I do with it? Get a "Special Model"? If so, wich one? can I compete in any other races with my car (Viper, the ~80.000 Cr. model, 440hp)?

Thanks in advance.

You can finish the game in a Viper if you want.

You have 2 choices...keep driving that Viper and winning winning winning, or start exploring some other cars.

Personally I wouldn't be in such a rush to jump in the special models yet...there are plenty of gems still lurking in the used car lots for you to discover. You've got a lot of money to play with, and you can now use the Normal car series as a means of getting more in the future. 👍 But if you just wanna get thru the game quickly you can actually drive the Viper (or buy a new one and fully mod it out). It will do the endurance races, it will do the Hard Tune races (but these take lots of practice). Anything you can enter it with it can crush.

Have you played any other racing games?

Last edited:
Hello again GTP,

So I started to do the "normal car speed world race", been 2nd twice, but I just HATE that last track. Actually, that's not the point. I have 540k Cr. now, what should I do with it? Get a "Special Model"? If so, wich one? can I compete in any other races with my car (Viper, the ~80.000 Cr. model, 440hp)?

Thanks in advance.

If you want a special model, try the Impreza Rally Edition. It's acceleration and handling are very good. Top speed is the only let down. If you want a slightly more difficult challenge (depends whether your a beginner or not) try the Nismo GTR-LM or the Castrol Supra GT. They are a bit tricky to get the hang of at first, but once you do, they'll become reliable race winners. :)

Ok, I tried all the special cars. I must say I LOVE the Mazda one, the handling is AWESOME, but it is no competition for high speed racers since it's max is only 300km/h. Is it normal that I can't tune any of the special cars?

Ok, I tried all the special cars. I must say I LOVE the Mazda one, the handling is AWESOME, but it is no competition for high speed racers since it's max is only 300km/h. Is it normal that I can't tune any of the special cars?

Yes, you can't tune any of them horse power wise.

However, a small tweak of the gears will do. In settings, go to options (I think), and if you go down once, there will be a gearbox setting menu. If you are unfamiliar with ratios, go to autoset, and increase it by 2-3 to break 320km/h, and more to your tastes. Beware, though: acceleration will drop noticeably if the setting is too high.

Glad to see that you're doing well in the game, though.

Back