Another really weird glitch....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 3 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
3,918
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Messages
Chameleon9000
I was just playing and something really weird happened... it went to the race and for some reason, the speedo was increasing and stuff, but the camera wasn't moving... so i tried to brake and turn and stuff and nothing happened... would show a vid but GTP wont let be upload it; im using the video recorder in onenote... but the weird thing was that the game didnt freeze, i could exit the race and enter it again and the same thing happened. the course was special stage route X with the anniversary edition huayra fully tuned HP wise no nitro, i wonder if anyone else gets the same glitch?
 
I was just playing and something really weird happened...

Um... okay....? actually describing the glitch may help us visualize it but I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.
 
Um... okay....? actually describing the glitch may help us visualize it but I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.
yeah accidentally hit post before i had finished typing!:p
 
Back