Another suggestion to PD :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter the-mont
  • 6 comments
  • 727 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
487
Messages
monty
I don't know if it's a small thing, cause I'm not a programmer, but for me and many more people I'm sure it would be great to be able to costumise our cars.

It's nice to be able to paint the body, but I'm talking about being able to add cool personal additions like stripes, flames, two tones, racing numbers, names etc..

It will be great thing to do to my favorite cars and a great thing to show online.

Maybe if we all say we want this as much as people used the SSR7 glitch, PD will do somthing about that too as quickly :)
 
I don't know if it's a small thing, cause I'm not a programmer, but for me and many more people I'm sure it would be great to be able to costumise our cars.

It's nice to be able to paint the body, but I'm talking about being able to add cool personal additions like stripes, flames, two tones, racing numbers, names etc..

It will be great thing to do to my favorite cars and a great thing to show online.

Maybe if we all say we want this as much as people used the SSR7 glitch, PD will do somthing about that too as quickly :)

I think the term you are looking for is livery editor and it's been high on everyones list since Forza.

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums/96709-gt5-feedback/suggestions/1429381-livery-editor?ref=title
 
yup..

So, are we not making enough noise, or what?
 
Well goodluck to us players, PD ain't seem to listen to the additions WE WANT, only to those glitch fixing and abuse eliminating changes that will protect the franchise.
 
yep i'm definately keen on a livery editor even if its offline only, ciggie advertising liveries ftw!!
 
Livery editor would give me something to do.
 
The "livery editor" wish isn't exactly a new idea, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back