Another User Car Pic

This is a TT Quattro Coupe (225).  I've had it for a few months now and love it.  It's poorly represented in GT3 as far as it's true acceleration, handling and top speed stock but I was glad to see it in the game at all :)  Maybe I need to take the programmers for a drive in a real one.  The wheels are 18 Millie Migilia Spiders.

newwheels2.jpg

mytt4.jpg

(Edited by AudiQuattro at 4:39 pm on July 28, 2001)

Sweet!

I sat in a couple of those at a car show, and it was a very nice car, but I am pretty tall so it was kinda cramped for me. I was also disappointed with it's acceleration on the game, it's actually one of the cars on GT3 I dislike the most because it doesn't accelerate good(neither does the S2000, but hey, what can ya do?). They could have done a lot better IMO.

Anyways, does your car have any special type leather or anything? I saw a guy's TT Quattro once that had the baseball stich leather once, it looks just like the leather from a baseball glove, and the edges are sewn together with big pieces of leather string just like a baseball glove.

Sorry for rambling :D

VERY nice car, and I love the wheels man!

:)

The basball leather option is pretty much only seen on roadsters.  I have a grey leather interior on mine.

Yea, there are a few cars that aren't well represented in the game.  I guess I notice the TT so much because I own one but I am sure there are others.  Inthe game, the TT handles like a boat!  Very dissapointing, but the S4 made up for it :)

Awesome car!  That will definitely be Photo of the Day.  Thanks!  :)

Actually, I used to have a New Beetle.  A TDI to be exact.  Got great gas mileage but I wanted to get something sportier and keep it in the VW/Audi family.

As much as I love both the old and new Beetle, having owned both I can assure you the TT is not a Beetle. :)  The guys at my local autocross will attest to that.

:)

Quote: from Jordan on 12:06 am on Aug. 1, 2001[br]Is that your TT in your avatar?

Hehehe, you said, Is that your TT.... Anyways, sorry about that, just felt like showing my immaturity.

It's one of the pics from a site he posted earlier. Here's the link to the TT's page http://www.rev-mag.com/Audittroadster.htm

AudiQuattro-Hope you're not upset I posted this. I mean, I kinda did but into a question that wasn't directed to me... just trying to help out :nervous:

Not at all, I appreciate you giving him the link...

Truth be told I have some better female pictures with my own TT but can't post them here :) <wink, wink>

Quote: from AudiQuattro on 9:13 am on Aug. 2, 2001[br]

Truth be told I have some better female pictures with my own TT but can't post them here :) <wink, wink>

:D:devil::D

OOOHHHHHH, I love the Audi TT.  Nice ride man and kudos for owning it.  Very nice and I just cant stop the drooling over some of these cars Ive seen from the members.  (excuse me while I clean up my keyboard from all the drool)
Love the 18's on the TT and I hope to get some for my 97Z24.  
Tight ride and keep it safe.  
Later.
tongue.gif

Beautiful car ... it's in my top 10 (: I love it in GT3 too - though, it has to be fully modded to make me happy.

~LoudMusic

Back