(ANSWERED) Where can Canadians/non-US residents watch the US finale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexMk7
  • 8 comments
  • 850 views
Messages
57
Canada
Canada
Messages
GTP_AlexMk7
Hulu and Spike are restricting access to US only and nothing has been posted on the NISMO YouTube channel. Is there anywhere at all where non-US residents can watch the finale atm?

ANSWER:
Shahar
I use Hola for chrome, its change you ip and its free for unlimited time(and its legal) .
 
Last edited:
The episodes usually get posted on YouTube the following Monday
 
The article on the home page said the entire episode is on Hulu.
 
I've been going nuts trying to find out how to watch it...
 
Yeah just wait until it is uploaded onto Youtube, that's hjow I watch it even though I should have Hulu and Spike.
 
Great tip, @Shahar 👍

I've just installed it, and I'm watching it right now. Thanks!
 
I use Hola for chrome, its change you ip and its free for unlimited time(and its legal) .

And there I was trying a million proxy servers... Thanks man, much appreciated!
 
Back