Anti-Flag rocksMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebo#1
  • 23 comments
  • 1,312 views
Messages
375
their new album terror state is good. It's Anti-Flag...only more happy
 
Hmm....what's the best song on their album in your opinion, i may just have to erm........listen to a freinds copy off of the net.....erm.....:D
 
i like rank-n-file and turncoat. i heard turncoat has its own music video
 
Yeah, I've heard Turncoat and that's a wicked song. Though my all time favs still have to be, Die For Your Government, 911 For Peace and Seattle Was A Riot.
 
yea naturally. i saw them at irving plaza...they were nothing less of amazing. i was involved in a crazy circle pit during die4your government
 
I think it's hilarious how they're being played on the radio now. Especially with their ultra- anti corporation themes of their previous albums. Anti-Flag is a complete joke in my opinion. Apparently the band was approached by a World War II veteran who asked them if they even knew what they meant when they were sending all of the anti-American messages in their songs, and they pretended not to hear him. As I said, a joke.
 
I wouldn't listen to punk music nor a band that was anti-American. People who are anti-American are dumbasses and punk rockers are even worse.
 
Yet you'd buy a 2003 Blazer Xtreme? Okay then.

They're okay. I have one of their albums and it's halfway decent.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Yet you'd buy a 2003 Blazer Xtreme? Okay then.

They're okay. I have one of their albums and it's halfway decent.

Punk Rockers drive mini vans or some ****box.
 
You're insane, you know?

You drive a freaking Blazer Xtreme AND you advertise that fact.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
You're insane, you know?

You drive a freaking Blazer Xtreme AND you advertise that fact.

Eh, can't beat 220bhp of raw chevy power, underneath about 5billion (Exaggeration) tonnes of suv.

Anti Flag = Bleah, middle of the road.
 
It's political punk and its good. They sound great and i think they would sound even better if they branched out of the political scene (which i know will never happen) but one of the best bands in my book
 
They're playing warped tour this year I think...Hells Yea
 
I thought they sucked. :)

Turncoat sounds nice, though.
 
It's exellent. But I think their best album by far is Underground Network.
 
Blech! I hate them. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought their album and liked it. I've since deleted all the ripped MP3s on my computer and given the CD to my cousin.

Awful, awful, awful, awful band. I don't care about their ridiculously stupid political views, they just suck.
 
they're not bad..although NOFX and a buncha other bands i'm too lazy too list are way better.
 
Originally posted by ebo#1
they're not bad..although NOFX and a buncha other bands i'm too lazy too list are way better.

I've never heard them, but that statement alone has given me reason not to bother.
 
ok...and I hate all the stupid emo bands that whine like babies.
 
I hate bad bands. Genre is irrelavent.

I'll post a picture of a smashed up Anti-Flag CD case tomorrow.
 
Back