Ant's Videos | Onboard Tandems

My thread isn't a billboard for advertisement, keep it off please.

Right on 👍

HellaFlush car show in Vallejo I made a video of​

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I found it funny that I came accross this, cause I drove in that event. I actually watched that video browsing YouTube a couple months ago, and I think my car shows up at some point.
I was driving the dark green zenki s14 with white g35 drift spared out back, but I only did maybe 8 runs that day before I ran out of tires.

Small world...

BTW, this is my car...
IMG_1503.jpg

Last edited:
Great lookin vid Ant 👍

I've always found Eiger Reverse to be one of the most challenging courses to drift, and especially to link the whole course fluidly like you were doing. To me, three consecutive laps of that track is very impressive.

Btw, what's the song?

Great vids. That song is very nice, first time I heard it was in a video from osr-note ( something like that lol ).

Interesting to see someone else using the 1 hand technique! I was starting to think I was the only one :lol: great and smooth video 👍

Few runs with MLR_Danger as he gets used to his G27.

I'm using the Garage EMPIRE GT-86 as you see KiiD in the Supra.

I guess you don't like the clutch going into neutral all the time lol. I have just got a G27 there so much fun.

I only use the clutch in LFS & RFactor. The clutch wasn't made for this game hence the G27 came out after the game was released.

anthaliscious
I only use the clutch in LFS & RFactor. The clutch wasn't made for this game hence the G27 came out after the game was released.

Ye the clutch is kinda annoying and unrealistic. I'm saving for a gaming pc just for lfs and Rfactor lol

Back