Antweiler Speedway

Hello there guys.
It's been quite a while since my last contribution to the forum, so I wanna to make it special this time.
I've recently made some tracks in the course maker, looking for something that is realistic and also fun to drive.
I came up with some tracks that I do really like, and I would like to share them with you.

Depending on the zone of each theme, I looked for real names for each circuit.
The ones I made from Toscana have, all of them, names from the different provinces for example. Just to let you know how I care for my babies 👍

So, anyway, this is first one I want to share, it's called Antweiler Speedway:

Course Length: 3635.0 mts.
Straight Lenght: 905.4 mts.
Elevation Change: 38.9 mts.
Turns: 10

Hope you like it.

Eager Snake.

Hi

Please add me - course looks awesome. great driving by the way!

Sick_Cylinder

Tested track last night with friends using 550pp road cars, sport softs, edge grip real - track looks simple, but much harder than it looks to get a perfect lap - produced close racing - definitely a track I will use for a future event.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I will add you in just a few minutes.
I will upload some videos from another courses in this days 👍
Thanks again, for the comments and all.

I confess I'm getting a bit picky here, but technically I don't know that "speedway" would be appropriate here. While a dictionary definition doesn't seem to specify, common usage seems to limit use of the term "speedway" to ovals. Now, at this point many may like to point out that oval tracks are often shapes other than plain ovals, but in motorsports the term "oval" just means all your turns go in the same direction, regardless of how many turns there are or what overall shape it forms whether a circle, a D like Daytona, or an octagon. This course maker course seems close to uniformly clockwise with right turns, but looks to have a couple slight left-hand moments. If it turns more than one way, it's a road course rather than a speedway.

I confess I'm getting a bit picky here, but technically I don't know that "speedway" would be appropriate here. While a dictionary definition doesn't seem to specify, common usage seems to limit use of the term "speedway" to ovals. Now, at this point many may like to point out that oval tracks are often shapes other than plain ovals, but in motorsports the term "oval" just means all your turns go in the same direction, regardless of how many turns there are or what overall shape it forms whether a circle, a D like Daytona, or an octagon. This course maker course seems close to uniformly clockwise with right turns, but looks to have a couple slight left-hand moments. If it turns more than one way, it's a road course rather than a speedway.

Wrong I know plenty of tracks that have speedway in the name and have left and right turns

IceMan PJN, I don't really know, I just put that name because of the speed of the circuit :dopey:

Sick Cylinder, thanks to you man, I hope we can race together soon.
I will be uploading videos from the others tracks this weekend I think.

Latest Posts

Back