Any Auto Modellista beta testers out there?

• Thread starter JDMTypeR
  • 19 comments
I know that there was a big problem in the handling system in da U.S. beta of AM, that all the beta testers were complaining about it. My question is: Did Capcom ever fix it? The game looks like it's going to be great, I've been waiting for it ever since I heard about it. So I preordered it and I want to make sure the handling problem is all right.

r.gif

Well, there isn't any problem in the PAL version with the handling...

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Well, there isn't any problem in the PAL version with the handling...
I know that (I should of specified which version I was talking about), but Capcom totally overhauled the game. They changed da physics and added sum new (stupid) american muscle cars and new tracks (such as a dirt track).

r.gif

I heard the us version driving engine was going to be more drift friendly , unlike the Japanese+pal version..

kinda dumb how they added those twisty Japanese mountain roads, yet you have to take em grip style

Playstation Magazine said the engine feels like a cel shaded ridge racer.

Hopefully there's no delays on the 26th release, I specifically networked my ps2 wirelessly for that game.

Im glad they put some american cars in it otherwise it would have been a cel shaded tokyo xtreme racer.... and we dont need that!

Learn how to spell check, please! :rolleyes:

I too, am glad that they decided to put some American Muscles in the game like the Viper, Cobra 427, and GT-40 Concept. They even added more Japanese cars like the ITR.

Learn how to spell check, please!
I usually use da mutha ****n' spell check, but I didn't have time when I was typing it!!!!!!!!

25th of march is its release, Im gonna rent this game, and check it out and see if its worth $50.
It will defiantly be worth da $50!!! It's goin' to be great!

r.gif

I was upset at first when i heard they poluted the game with those Heavy, low rev cars but then i thought how much its going to be when i take an fd or sw20 and i take apart a fellow Stang in the Mountain Passes. Especially since its gonna be online itll be fun to compete against the domestics,, ijust hope they didnt give those cars exagerated Handling because that would be a sad story...

4g63 4eva baby!!!

Originally posted by awdturbodsm
I was upset at first when i heard they poluted the game with those Heavy, low rev cars but then i thought how much its going to be when i take an fd or sw20 and i take apart a fellow Stang in the Mountain Passes. Especially since its gonna be online itll be fun to compete against the domestics,, ijust hope they didnt give those cars exagerated Handling because that would be a sad story...

4g63 4eva baby!!!
Yea it's goin' to be great kickn' that DUMesctic:lol: ASS online wit my Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 VSPEC II :eek: :mischievous:

r.gif

Auto Modellista is a sweet game, its not out here yet? I have the Japanese version and beet it, but I will get the US version so i can understand whats going on, its all in Japanese!;)

Originally posted by Laredo
Ill be picking up my copy of auto modellista (online) in about 15 hours.

SWEET!
I should be getting mine in about 1 week, I pre-ordered it from amazon.com and I just got da cheapest shipping method because I broke my driving force wheel's brake peddle. So I'm getting a whole new one (wheel and peddles, so now I have 2 wheels and 1 set of peddles, I can do 2 playas wit da wheels!) from Logitech for only $40, it's like an after warranty price or sumthin. They said it would come in around 10 days (I ordered it last friday). So I don't really mind waiting to get AM because I want to use the full wheel and peddles wit it.

r.gif

I just got mine 15 minutes ago, I haven't had a chance to play it yet, because of the fact that I'm still at work, (I picked it up during my lunch break) I can't wait to play it though, I've been waiting for this game to come out for months even before I had the internet adapter. Hopefully I will get to race against some of you online. :D

I got a question on the game. What's the point of the engine swap? Especially if you can't tune the engine that you swap to. It really doesn't give you any kind of advantage if you can tune your stock engine to a higher HP than the engine you want to swap to if you can't tune it.

The creators of the game gave the american muscle junks unreal handling , thats very sad ... but oh well and whut the heck is wrong with the game i finished it but it says that i havent completed everything? i didint unlock all the cars..or performance parts does anyone know how to unlock them..

like I said in the other thread, you have to complete some of the races, and the last three levels twice to get all of the secrect cars, and performance parts, but even then you will still be at only 70% for the trophies, and you will just have to keep on racing on tracks that you have done over, and over again to get more of the tools, and posters.

Originally posted by awdturbodsm

4g63 4eva baby!!!

Poor baby.

Back