Any birthday tickets for good cars/tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter quavers
  • 25 comments
  • 1,016 views
Messages
198
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
zombe127
:dopey::)I can give any year ticket and some lvl tickets am looking for good/rare cars so thanks for trading!

:)
i can trade drift cars and you doing remote races.
I have a race team that i'm in called SKIM AMG and feel free to send a fr and join our recruitment room.
 
Last edited:
:)I can give any year ticket and some lvl tickets am looking for good/rare cars so thanks for trading!

:)

Do you have a list....
 
Do you have a list....

some saleens range stormer (any colour)impreza rally'03 viper srt10 '03 will add later
 
Last edited:
Can i give you a range stormer for a '70 ticket?
 
Can i give you a range stormer for a '70 ticket?

yes not that it matters but what colour is it i can paint after if i dont like the colour
👍
 
Last edited:
:)I will add to the list twomorrow
 
10:00 here should get some sleep but continue to post comments.
 
quavers
will add on main first so I can remember.

Ok, i may have too many friends, if so ill delete.
 
You want Honda Prototype Road Car?
 
i have a range stormer for a 1967 ticket if you want
 
it has 1 switch and 1125 miles but i haven't tuned it
it is orange (doesn't say exact color)
 
:dopey::)I can give any year ticket and some lvl tickets am looking for good/rare cars so thanks for trading!

:)
i can trade drift cars and you doing remote races.
I have a race team that i'm in called SKIM AMG and feel free to send a fr and join our recruitment room.

HSC, Fiat 500, Pontiac GTO, Mercury Cougar, Caterham, Suzuki GSX-R, Shelby Series One, Spyker C8, Eneos SC430, Amuse S2000 GT1 or Carbon R, Dualnote, AEM S2000??
 
HSC, Fiat 500, Pontiac GTO, Mercury Cougar, Caterham, Suzuki GSX-R, Shelby Series One, Spyker C8, Eneos SC430, Amuse S2000 GT1 or Carbon R, Dualnote, AEM S2000??

I will trade the spyker c8 first, the aem second and the s2000gt1 turbo last
 
I will trade the spyker c8 first, the aem second and the s2000gt1 turbo last

ok, my name here is my psn id, add me, what lvl birthday tickets you got, and what lvl normal tickets you got??
 
:dopey::indiff:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
ok, my name here is my psn id, add me, what lvl birthday tickets you got, and what lvl normal tickets you got??

have all bd and cant send give any lvls for a while and get a few more :dopey:
 
:dopey::indiff:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

have all bd and cant send give any lvls for a while and get a few more :dopey:

are there any from lvl 15 to 24??
btw amuse s2000 gt1, I got old one, and new one
 
Last edited:
Back