Any Buffy fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 3 comments
  • 632 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
I search but there was no thread on this.
Surely there's not just me?

Anyhow, best showdown ever?
 
Your not the only one, I've been a fan from the start (but not as rabid a one as my wife) and have the whole lot on DVD (including the original film).

Some great stuff in the series, I also love Firefly and Serenity as well (shame that was murdered so early in its life).

Regards

Scaff
 
*Raises hand*

If the name Whedon is in the credits, chances are I've seen it and loved it.
 
I've finally got Firefly and Serenity on DVD, and I'm just starting on Buffy.

I'd always panned this show during its early seasons as a cheesy (intentionally cheesy, though) humorous take on action-horror... it's only in the last few seasons that I actually started watching and realized that, despite the (at-times) cheesy plot, make-up and monsters, Buffy is actually quite good.

I think it was the all-singing / all-dancing episode that got me... :lol:
 
Back