ANY Car that I don't have !!!

Messages
1,477
United States
New York, U.S.A
Messages
XxOnLySBz4mExX
MY GARAGE


All 228 cars are available after the next trade reset.
I am only looking for cars that I DO NOT have.
All offers accepted (and yes I mean ALL), cars are on a first come first serve basis.
I DO NOT WANT PAINTS OF ANY KIND​
Feel free to send me a PM or post in this thread if you wish.
Thanks for Looking. :)​

*Trading Schedule*
1/30 - Adzian - Lambo LP 670-4 '09 - Ferrari 330P4
1/31 - Tau71975 - Juan Montoya NASCAR - Copper X1
2/1 - Kryptonite158 - Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring - BMW V12
2/4 - xlx_Bobby_xlx - Audi A4 Touring Car - 370Z GT Academy
2/5 - Wagner - RUF 3400S - 370Z GT Academy
2/6 - Wagner - RUF RGT - Bentley Speed 8
370
** Trade dates are when I will send car to you, after the trade reset at 7PM EST. Feel free to send your car in advance for fast service.

PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE TRADE FEEDBACK HERE
 
Last edited:
330 P4 for a fully tuned Verde Ithaca LP670-4 and if it's not enough i can add something.
 
Il give you a Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring for your BMW v12
 
Thread Temporarily Closed, no other offers being accepted at this time.
 
List Updated.
2/4 Trade slot available right now.
First offer/response gets it.
 
Last edited:
Is there no one interested in my Extreme Deal?
 
um...audi a4 touring car for your 370z academy?
 
Back