whm Messages 79 Messages whm1 Mar 14, 2011 #1 I assume everything is generated in Japan as far as upgrades and changes. Will we see anything soon? Need some new seasonal... finished all the ones I can ! I will never be able to beat the Ferrari challenge
I assume everything is generated in Japan as far as upgrades and changes. Will we see anything soon? Need some new seasonal... finished all the ones I can ! I will never be able to beat the Ferrari challenge
N Not4you Messages 75 Mar 14, 2011 #2 holy selfishness Batman! click here for perspective on how important your updates are ... http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...te-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html
holy selfishness Batman! click here for perspective on how important your updates are ... http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...te-photos-japan-before-and-after-tsunami.html
W wrxkurt Messages 197 Messages wrxkurt Mar 14, 2011 #3 Damn. There are bigger issues besides some game going on in Japan right now.
awr117 Messages 1,414 Messages redrobin347 Mar 14, 2011 #4 Seriously man, there are more important things happening OUTSIDE of this game 👎
whm Messages 79 Messages whm1 Mar 14, 2011 #5 I am sorry that it came off the way it did... my family and I pray for the people of Japan everyday and did not think of it to sound as it did
I am sorry that it came off the way it did... my family and I pray for the people of Japan everyday and did not think of it to sound as it did