Any clean drivers want to join a league ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefast1
  • 6 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
425
Messages
THE-HOG-GTP
Messages
Rather rip out my eyes!!
Hi GTP people.
I am wondering if any one would like to join my racing club The Freaks For Speed Racing Club. (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=325)

So far we have the following championships.
Touring car group A.
Touring car group B.
Race car group A.
Race car group B.
Race car group C.
Prototype race car.
Street Car.
Formula Racing featuring the FGT, F10 and F2007 championships.
The love of the blue oval championships (Ford)

So for I can only spare time to run 2 championships at the same time and they are the touring car group B and the street car championships, But soon I hope to open more at the same time.

We are not looking for fast racers all we ask is that you drive clean and considerate.

Link to the Sign Up thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1045
 
Nobody interested ?.
 
Nobody interested ?.
I'm interested! Count me in mate! It sounds realy cool! Can't wait to be on the grid!
 
I'm interested! Count me in mate! It sounds realy cool! Can't wait to be on the grid!

Great I will sign you up welcome to the club. =)
 
Great I will sign you up welcome to the club. =)
WOW
Thanks mate!
I'll have a look on that series, I saw there will be a lot of them and everyone can find the best for himself! :sly:
 
Im interested, but im not sure i understand the lwague right.

When are the races taking place ?

And can i join some races, and then its ok if i dont have time to participate in them all ?
 
Im interested, but im not sure i understand the lwague right.

When are the races taking place ?

And can i join some races, and then its ok if i dont have time to participate in them all ?

I plan to start the Group B touring car championship off next saturday, The
1st race is just a friendly race and does not count as a championship race.
This is so we can all get acquainted with each other and the way the weekly races will be run, Then the week after that the championship race will start.
I plan to post up the track list along with dates and times tomorrow.

If you mean do you have to participate in all the events in the league Then No you dont you can enter single events if you like.

And if you mean do you have to participate in most of the championship weekly races then I would expect you to be able to make it to at least 5 out of 10 championship races.

Through out the league I shall only ever be running 3 of my championships at the same time, But in the future there could be a lot more championships running at once as in this league if you have an idea for a championships that will work its no problem to make it.
So there should be other members of the league championships running at the same time as mine meaning there will be even more choice.
 
Last edited:
Back