Any close alternatives to R35 GTR / Enzo / ACR / Bugatti / Ford GT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kickin_on
  • 10 comments
  • 2,248 views
Messages
189
The cars in this group seem to be a bit of a boring default choice and are thrashed to death by noobs online.

Of course they are actually great (and super-fast) cars, but what close alternatives can people here suggest?

Cheers! 👍
 
This question was important to me too a bit time ago and here are some alternatives:

1.Mazda Furai Concept '08 [PP:660] [PP (Tuned to max): 692]
2.TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 [PP:640] [PP (Tuned to max): 690]
3.Citroen GT by Citroen Concept '08 [PP:681] [PP (Tuned to max: 687]
4.McLaren F1 '94 [PP:611] [PP (Tuned to max:676]

From my experience, TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00, is the best if you want to achieve a big top speed.

Mazda Furai Concept '08 is very light (to weight), and fast too.

Citroen GT - I was amazed, that Citroen GT (by Citroen Concept) is on electric power + try to go with it reverse and you won't be stuck on 80km/h limit, but it can go as fast as on forward..

McLaren F1 is great, because of it's handling and speed. Interesting is, that this supercar was made in 1994...
 
McLaren F1 is great, because of it's handling and speed. Interesting is, that this supercar was made in 1994...


And still up there with the best IRL.
 
I love my fully tuned Mercedes SLS AMG, handles like a charm.
 
I love my fully tuned Mercedes SLS AMG, handles like a charm.

Yeah.. :) Totally agree with you.
 
Also:
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19" Wheels) [PP:576] [PP (Tuned to max) 670]
 
McLaren F1 '94
GT By Citroen Concept '08
SLR McLaren '09
Dodge Viper GTS '02
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
McLaren MP4-12C '10
Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Lotus Esprit V8 '02

Premium's only those so easy enough to get, all 600PP, highest to lowest.

As for standard's that I own;
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Saleen S7 '02
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
Mitsubushi HSR-II Concept '89 (looks cool when turning and the wings come up :P )
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
 
Zz2,shelby series 1 supercharged,rs6,my sl65(r230) amg,supra rz,skyline r34,..........
 
Thanks for the respones guys! 👍

I reckon the ZZII and the McLaren F1 are my picks.

I've had tuning problems with the handling of my ZZII but I think im just going to have to spend some time on it.

ZZII = Drag racing & Free-run rooms

McLaren F1 = Clean racing rooms
 
Back