Any Drift Settings for RX-7 Spirit R Type A?

• Thread starter MrKeishii
  • 5 comments
Mr_Keishii
Hey guys as of right now I just recently bought the RX-7 "FD" Spirit R Type A and I'm using it for Drift Purposes and as of right now I have Stage 3 Turbo, Comfort Soft Tires and the drifting is alright but I don't really get a lot of continuation in my drifting Any Advice or List Of Parts Needed? Special Settings on Full Suspension & LSD?
Much Mahalo
I own~GT5 Collectors Edition
~I own: M3 '04, M3 '07, RX-7

Hey dude,

i too bought the Spirit R for drifting.
I didnt really do much to it yet as i alwasys start drifting a car stock and then upgrading it where needed.. It now has the best gearbox and the first turbo on it.. Its fine (but i suck) but lacks some power sometimes..

Keep the ABS and the traction control off though..

Speaking of; does anyone notice that if traction control is off but ABS is set to 1 the traction control does still work? very frustratin..

I would assume that having a fully upgraded LSD and full suspension kit would be most beneficial, then just upgrade the power and tires accordingly. This seems like it would be the most basic and efficient way to get the car drifting without buying a lot of upgrades.

Try adding some rear downforce. Dunno if it works in 5, but I tryed it in 5p and it worked wonders.

Back