any english speaking streamer free tonight?

Germany
Germany
Hi there, I am racing at Racing Rivals GTS league and unfortunately one of our members can't race tonight because he is at hospital. Normally we don't stream our races.

Is there any english speaking streamer (YT or twitch) who can stream our race tonight for him? Seems he doesn't have much to look forward except this.

We're starting at 8.30 pm UK time, it will take about 1 1/2 hours.

Would be a blast if someone could do this =D

Cheers, falconf123

Last edited:
What’s is the combo? And what time does that translate to in EST?
'the combo' - not sure what u mean. we do Sarthe with chicanes Gr.3 BOP with setups allowed; a 10 min Qualifying, 30 min race.
Second race is random track, BMW VGT, no setups, reverse grid, again 30 min.

well Pigems, thanks a lot for comtemplating =) still 6 hrs till start, hope is still alive ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I can’t stream tonight at that time, but if you send me a friend request and share the replays in game. I can stream me watching them back throughout the week, if not very late tonight.

I can drop the link in here and they can be watched back whenever. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hello,
I can’t stream tonight at that time, but if you send me a friend request and share the replays in game. I can stream me watching them back throughout the week, if not very late tonight.
I can drop the link in here and they can be watched back whenever. :cheers:

Hey Kermit, thats a really nice offer, but we solved it without comments. two of us streamed the evening from their race-sight on yt and twitch and our friend in hospital was that way with us - which was great =9

Races are done, for anyone who wants to look it back:

Cheers mates, Thread can be closed

Latest Posts

Back