Any fix for frozen bots after green lights?

• Thread starter ls_52
  • 3 comments
Spain
Spain
Hello there!! Recently, I started to play this wonderful game again and I noticed this problem is still there on some tracks (custom tracks, like Glencoe).
I really enjoy large tracks (+20Km) but frozen bots is a very frustating issue. I read somewhere that this is usually caused by a bad starting grid configured for that track but i don't know where to find the file that contains that settings and I don't know if this would fix something.... could you guys guide me to try to solve this for once??
In order to show you what I mean, check this video I recorded. I switch to IA Driver and the same car (original one from KUNOS) has different behaviors depending on the track....:

thanks a lot in advance!!

Last edited:
I think it's the same issue I have on Imola 1988, I don't know how solve it
in my case, it was because there is no "fast_lane.ai" file inside ai track folder. I just created that file (actually the game created it, I just told it how to do that) and everything started to work properly. 😁

in my case, it was because there is no "fast_lane.ai" file inside ai track folder. I just created that file (actually the game created it, I just told it how to do that) and everything started to work properly. 😁
tomorrow I'll try it, thanks

Back