Any forza 4 players

I play occasionally but I'm just passing the time between the current games and the next ones.

Gamer tagg? Not A fan yet still need to learn the tuning

Greetings, I'm a fellow ex-GT5 player, 2 years solid but haven't touched it since March. The GT6 demo (GTA 2013) was one-and-done. I got XB360/Forza 4 in February and I play every night. I'm still figuring out the tuning as well - but if you have any questions I'll try to help.

I'm trying to get around to driving/upgrading/tuning all the good cars (and raising affinity levels for the free upgrades)... just did Gumpert, that was pretty fun. I tend to stick with the R1/R2/R3 cars mostly, love replaying the event list (either the 'Ring challenges vs. the R15, or the R1/R2 championship events).

Add my gamer tagg, ima ex gran turismo 5 player too, just looking for realistic power to weight ratio races

I play Forza 4 still. I don't give a damn about paying for Xbox Live though. I can give you a run for your money on rivals mode since that's free to do in silver.

Drag racer, eh?
I won't be your best match up then. I am a circuit racer. I can't drag at all, hopeless.

While I'm not playing online at all any more, I'll gladly try to answer your questions regarding tuning and stuff if I can. Just ask.

Damn. Just booted up Forza for the first time in ages. Over 600,000credits awaiting me lol. Considering my average charge for a paint is 1.000 that's not bad.

My 1995 911 GT2 is top selling paint by a margin. 1,318 to date. Not bad for a part time painter who only bothered because of an accident that deprived me of real work lol.

Damn. Just booted up Forza for the first time in ages. Over 600,000credits awaiting me lol. Considering my average charge for a paint is 1.000 that's not bad.

My 1995 911 GT2 is top selling paint by a margin. 1,318 to date. Not bad for a part time painter who only bothered because of an accident that deprived me of real work lol.

Yea, SF sales pile up quickly when aren't around to collect everyday. I got on for the first time in a couple months last week and had like 2.5 mil. Which surprises me that most of my tunes are pretty old and are for the most part all numbered racecars that people don't tend to like in Forza world. Noticed my R2 #126 Viper still had a top 50 after all this time. Granted it's one of the small Top Gear reverse ribbons...but hey, it's not a Joss.👍

Trying to hold out for some kind of new racing game so I can get back into things. Unfortunately for me, Forza is all I have after I watch F1 and inevitably get the itch to run some laps.

@OP - Good luck trying to find realistic racing on Forza. Not sure about drag, but know it's nearly impossible to find them in the public circuit lobbies.

Back